HAH! More Sherm/Crabtree stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Oh, the 9er games this season should be entertaining...

(watch "American Muscle" on Discovery tonight @ 6 PM or 8 PM for the Richard Sherman episode...)

"If there was any thought that Richard Sherman's famous rip job of 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree after the NFC championship game was just a spur of the moment emotional rant, well, it wasn't.

With months to think about it, calm down and collect his thoughts, Sherman made it clear that he really just doesn't like Crabtree. The feud is personal, at least for him. And, one would assume after his myriad of comments about Crabtree that the feeling is mutual.

The Seahawks talkative cornerback's latest comments came on Wednesday's debut episode of "American Muscle" on the Discovery Channel, with the quotes from USA Today."

Link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 23032.html

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
meh it isnt that big of a deal.

however it if escalates to the finnegan/andre johnson scenario.. then it becomes a big deal..

its not the first time 2 opposing players didnt like each other.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sounds like motivation, if you ask me.
If the 9ers management what any production out of Crabs, they better put him on the opposite side of the field from Sherm.
Oh wait, that's not gunna' work either.

drdiags

Reaction score
Man, the media is just like those little kids that like to instigate stuff. "Ooooh, he called your mama a hoe!!". I love sports but this stuff being played out by the ESPN, NFLN and other Sports entertainment industries makes my mocking of my mother and sisters watching day-time soaps back in the day pretty hypocritical. I know folks need things to fill the time.

Oh well, helps Florio and his ilk get paid.

kearly

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":gt74s4el said:
meh it isnt that big of a deal.

however it if escalates to the finnegan/andre johnson scenario.. then it becomes a big deal..

its not the first time 2 opposing players didnt like each other.

In terms of intensity, I could see your point of view. In terms of fame though...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Rocket":3om0ffmu said:
Wait...
whose Mama is a hoe?
I missed that.

Your mama so stupid she stared at the orange juice carton for hours because it said "concentrate"

nepahawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder said:
Oh, the 9er games this season should be entertaining...

(watch "American Muscle" on Discovery tonight @ 6 PM or 8 PM for the Richard Sherman episode...)

"If there was any thought that Richard Sherman's famous rip job of 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree after the NFC championship game was just a spur of the moment emotional rant, well, it wasn't.

With months to think about it, calm down and collect his thoughts, Sherman made it clear that he really just doesn't like Crabtree. The feud is personal, at least for him. And, one would assume after his myriad of comments about Crabtree that the feeling is mutual.

The Seahawks talkative cornerback's latest comments came on Wednesday's debut episode of "American Muscle" on the Discovery Channel, with the quotes from USA Today."

Don't forget, that segment was taped back in Feb. or Mar. So it was still somewhat fresh.

HawkWow

Reaction score
It appears the ill will is legit. The question begs, is it intentionally exaggerated? Sure won't do anything to hurt the rivalry and that just means more attention.

Now that I better understand Richard Sherman, I will look first at his marketing angle before all else. And I mean that as a compliment in the highest regard. Look what he's accomplished since his "Who's better'? interviews in New Orleans. Top 10 player in the league and capable of making all the money he wants. NFL genius #1.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
pmedic920":q7lpe3gg said:
Yo mama so big, every time she wears a Malcolm X shirt, a helicopter lands on her.

Yo mama so old she farts out dust. Lol

-The Glove-

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2c616l3w said:
pmedic920":2c616l3w said:
Yo mama so big, every time she wears a Malcolm X shirt, a helicopter lands on her.

Yo mama so old she farts out dust. Lol

First time I heard that I was on the ground in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.