Reaction score
HawkWow":2rpm610l said:
jdemps":2rpm610l said:
oasis":2rpm610l said:
Interesting idea. Id do
1 Seahawks
2 49ers
3 Rams

1 of the 5 categories is QB, so Rams........

You suggest the Rams haven't a capable QB. I'm not so certain.

When will you be certain? 4 years is not enough?

chawx

Reaction score
Cartire":2ueiiqez said:
HawkWow":2ueiiqez said:
jdemps":2ueiiqez said:
oasis":2ueiiqez said:
Interesting idea. Id do
1 Seahawks
2 49ers
3 Rams

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! :mrgreen:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Cartire":gkjtcpxy said:
HawkWow":gkjtcpxy said:
jdemps":gkjtcpxy said:
oasis":gkjtcpxy said:
Interesting idea. Id do
1 Seahawks
2 49ers
3 Rams

Like you my man, I am certain the Rams lacked a QB the last 4 years. But I'm looking at the next 4. I don't need to tell you that Bradford looked damn potent prior to his most recent injury. I agree with your sentiment that odds are against him ever being 100%, but until last year, the odds have never been friendly to our Hawks. Put a legit QB at the helm of that Ram team and ..well, we all know what that could turn into, especially with the addition of Greg Robinson. He alone will make life healthier for Ram's QBs as the Rams are sure to have a killer run game in 14.

themunn

Reaction score
Cartire":2c2i9tqq said:
HawkWow":2c2i9tqq said:
jdemps":2c2i9tqq said:
oasis":2c2i9tqq said:
Interesting idea. Id do
1 Seahawks
2 49ers
3 Rams

Looked pretty good last year until he got injured (again).
Rich Gannon was in the league for 10 years before he came good, and Bradford is better than Gannon was in each of those 4 years.
Give the Rams an O-Line (and they've made a start on that) and keep him upright and he could be dangerous. Certainly moreso than Carson Palmer, and the Cardinals almost made the playoffs last year

HawkWow

Reaction score
^ Like I keep telling 9er fans: quit worrying about us, it's the Rams that will put you in 3rd place..not us.

kearly

Reaction score
I think the Browns are the most likely candidate to be the next Carolina Panthers. Maybe not this season, but sometime in the next three years I see them winning the NFC North. Good defensive coach taking over one of the AFC's most talented defense, and they've added some nice players at RB. And then you have the powerball ticket with Manziel.

The Rams remind me a lot of the 90s Seahawks. Good defense, bad offense, brutal division. They've now gone over a decade since their last winning season.

Bradford is a quality backup who's statistics and traits are strikingly similar to Christian Ponder and Ryan Fitzpatrick. Imagine the Rams with even a 2nd tier QB like Big Ben or Tony Romo. They'd probably win 11 games.

Then again, maybe not. Their pass rush is probably the best in the NFL, but their defense is a bit overrated. It's top seven in DVOA which is great, but the Rams allowed 364 points last year, that's roughly 60% more points than Seattle gave up. And despite some huge blowout wins, the Rams still finished with a negative point differential last season. Seattle's +/- was 202 points better than the Rams last season.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I feel like Bradford's game plays right into Seattle's strengths. Bradford is a checkdown guy who throws those shorter routes that our LBs and SS can punish. I would need to look at the numbers, but my hunch is that he doesn't throw the longer routes as well or as often as he should, and that is the way to beat the Seahawks in the passing game.

The Rams went out and got Austin and Bailey. Those are speedier WRs that I think our bigger CBs have more problems containing. However, if Bradford won't go deep to them, that is all moot. Having Zac Stacy to help open up the field with the run game is great, and having speedy, smaller WRs that can open the top of a defense is great, but Bradford is single-handedly holding that offense back from being a threat.

If the Rams had a QB with a big arm that liked to air it out, I would be WAY more worried about them. WAY WAY WAY more worried. Still, they are good enough to win a defensive slugfest the way ARZ did when they came here last year, but Bradford is the difference for them between 8-8 and 11-5 in my view.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The niners had their opportunity and blew it. They'll need a decade of top 10 picks again before they get another opportunity. They start their freefall this year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The niners had their opportunity and blew it. They'll need a decade of top 10 picks again before they get another opportunity. They start their freefall this year.

Cartire

Reaction score
rideaducati":28y6u1p1 said:

rideaducati":28y6u1p1 said:

So true, it needed to be posted twice.

EDIT: That was weird. I quoted your post, and when i posted, it said "Educational" was the original poster. I edited it out, but that was quite weird.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Seahawks under PC / JS Complacent? I don't think so.

The dilemma: This team's biggest obstacle to sustained success for at least the next two years is going to be complacency.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
lsheldon":1i87kctz said:

The dilemma: This team's biggest obstacle to sustained success for at least the next two years is going to be complacency.

Yeah, and with the 2nd and 3rd string talent we have trying to take a starting role from the veterans? Not happening.

"Opening game is only a few days away, and the rookie/red shirt recruits of the World Champion Seattle Seahawks are salty. They are ready to eat their own guts and ask for seconds. The coaches are proud to see that we are growing beyond their control. The Seahawks does not want robots. The Seahawks wants killers. The Seahawks wants to build indestructible men, men without fear."

---Kiero Small

Cartire

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":39feutze said:
lsheldon":39feutze said:

Yeah, and with the 2nd and 3rd string talent we have trying to take a starting role from the veterans? Not happening.

"Opening game is only a few days away, and the rookie/red shirt recruits of the World Champion Seattle Seahawks are salty. They are ready to eat their own guts and ask for seconds. The coaches are proud to see that we are growing beyond their control. The Seahawks does not want robots. The Seahawks wants killers. The Seahawks wants to build indestructible men, men without fear."

---Kiero Small

When was this quote? What was the context?

Im fascinated by it.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Cartire":c05s9tad said:
Trenchbroom":c05s9tad said:
lsheldon":c05s9tad said:

---Kiero Small

Im fascinated by it.

Great movie . . .

Full Metal Jacket poster

Cartire

Reaction score
hawknation2014":16fbkgpj said:
Cartire":16fbkgpj said:
Trenchbroom":16fbkgpj said:
lsheldon":16fbkgpj said:

---Kiero Small

Im fascinated by it.

Great movie . . .

Full Metal Jacket poster

Ahhhhh yes. I see now. It had a lot of familiarity, I couldnt figure it out. I thought Small actually said those words. It would have been amazing.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkWow":2hiof1hf said:
jdemps":2hiof1hf said:
oasis":2hiof1hf said:
Interesting idea. Id do
1 Seahawks
2 49ers
3 Rams

With the defense that the Rams are building under Fisher and Williams, Bradford is more than capable of taking them to the playoffs...........if he stays healthy obviously.

The Rams aren't quite to the worrisome level as the Niners as far as our stiffest competition in the West, but they're damn close.