Any word on when season tickets will be sent out?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, seems later and later recently. Ah, that time of year when you get extremely impatent about seeing those tix :D

Subzero717

Reaction score
And the account brokers are zero help. All of a sudden its a huge burden for them to answer questions. Really? It was a 98% return on season tix. They sold themselves.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you'd criticize the account brokers. At this point its up to printing and packaging everything. Unless you think the are putting them together by hand themselves? You know ot basically has to be sometime within the next couple weeks. Is getting an exact date really so dire that its worth nit picking the fact that the ticket brokers aren't omniscient?

Subzero717

Reaction score
Yeah its a long story. I didnt ever mention in what capacity or what issue they are zero help. Most years I never call them for anything. I get a few courtesy calls throughout the year always willing and able to help me in anyway they can. This year I have a circumstance that requires a little bit of help and at least my brokers attitude is different than when dealing with him in the past.

Based on the thread I could see why you would draw that conclusion but that wasnt my issue.