Pam Oliver Replaced - Yes Seahawks-Related

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh thank God.

Erin Andrews is replacing Pam Oliver as a sideline correspondent starting this season. No more having to endure the 49ers fan's unprofessionalism and bias when covering Seahawks games. She was and is absolutely terrible. At least Andrews is not only easier on the eyes, but seems to have much better sense of unbiased reporting without allegiances getting in the way.

From her near-tears interview with Harbaugh to her giddiness when reporting a Seahawks player injury, man is this ever refreshing news.

http://www.komonews.com/news/entertainm ... 95071.html

drdiags

Reaction score
Not so fast my friend. Oliver will be replaced by Andrews for the Buck/Aikman team. She still will have sideline duties with Lynch, which means we most likely have not seen the end of her forehead glistening with her flowing hair-do

Fox Sports president Eric Shanks says Oliver will continue to work as sideline reporter this season with the announcing team of Kevin Burkhardt and analyst John Lynch.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
drdiags":1qqw0pte said:
Not so fast my friend. Oliver will be replaced by Andrews for the Buck/Aikman team. She still will have sideline duties with Lynch, which means we most likely have not seen the end of her forehead glistening with her flowing hair-do

Fox Sports president Eric Shanks says Oliver will continue to work as sideline reporter this season with the announcing team of Kevin Burkhardt and analyst John Lynch.

Oh face palm!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":1vsnu6ut said:
drdiags":1vsnu6ut said:

Oh face palm!
Let me get that for you man............ :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

:D

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Wonder if Sherm's NFCCG rant played a part in catapulting Andrews to the #1 crew?

If so, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Oliver was so excited to report KJ Wright's injury, but also her disgust and shock at his reaction to finding out he had a serious injury. It was one of the worst, most unprofessional pieces of work I've seen. I hope that instance was part of the decision to start forcing her out for better talent.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Don't forget about her asking the refs before the game in San Francisco about what they were going to do about all the "holding" the Seahawks DBs do. I couldn't believe my ears when she talked about that.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Floridahawk79":2bkt2721 said:
Or when she said it wasn't that loud down on the field during one of our home games.
Yeah, NFC Championship vs. SF.

Tical21

Reaction score
You guys take it back. Pam is my goddess and will be missed immensely.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":k36n52jm said:
My daughter Hannah is happy.
She likes Andrews because they are sorority sisters.
ZTA.

I eta. :th2thumbs:

Sprfunk

Reaction score
You all should know that you don't kill Chewy that easy.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
drdiags":1hvuctld said:

Flowing?... FLOWING?

That mop flows about as gracefully as a glacier.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3d5h0yz4 said:
Oliver was so excited to report KJ Wright's injury, but also her disgust and shock at his reaction to finding out he had a serious injury. It was one of the worst, most unprofessional pieces of work I've seen. I hope that instance was part of the decision to start forcing her out for better talent.

Exactly the moment I was thinking of. I was so disgusted at that I wanted to puke.