Kam is terrifying

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I thought you were overselling Jimmy Graham running away. I opened this thinking that I would laugh and just say, hey, we all can't stand Jimmy Graham and love Kam Chancellor and so I'm sure we are seeing what we want to see here, but Graham "running away" is being overstated for effect.

Then I saw the video and JIMMY GRAHAM ACTUALLY RAN BACKWARD TO GET AWAY FROM KAM CHANCELLOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I don't remember that at all. Laughing so hard right now. He actually ran to someone else to get tackled before the Kamtrak arrived.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1evygz6n said:
I thought you were overselling Jimmy Graham running away. I opened this thinking that I would laugh and just say, hey, we all can't stand Jimmy Graham and love Kam Chancellor and so I'm sure we are seeing what we want to see here, but Graham "running away" is being overstated for effect.

Then I saw the video and JIMMY GRAHAM ACTUALLY RAN BACKWARD TO GET AWAY FROM KAM CHANCELLOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amazing! I couldn't believe it either.

Rocket

Reaction score
He intentionally changed direction away from the goal line and into a pursuing linebacker...
to avoid a safety
...but not a normal safety.
BAM.

chris98251

Reaction score
I like the fact that he stated teams are scared to come across the middle, Vernon Davis comment about him being scared also made me smile, if anyone has a reason to fear Kam it's Davis.

The fact that Smith said the Broncos looked petrified was a great statement as well.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Haha you could tell he thought about it for a sec and then said "hell Nah!" And ran backwards

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Wow - that's hilarious. And Vernon should be scared - he's gotten plowed a couple of times already. Probably 2 concussions... once in the '12 season and in the NFCCG he got up with the deer-in-the-headlights look after getting belted by Kam.

Tical21

Reaction score
I actually don't think that was what he was doing or what his thought process was, but he certainly didn't want to go headfirst into Kam.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Graham had ZERO chance of getting by Chancellor for a TD.
I actually think he was glad that he got tackled by someone else, although Kam did get in on the swarm, just to let him know that if you catch the ball, you will be punished :twisted:

Smellyman

Reaction score
nice clip....but just look at the gif. you made me click on first take. :(

lsheldon

Reaction score
I loved the video of Graham running backwards to avoid the Kamtrack, but also loved Bobby Wagner's interview. He has amazing confidence in the defense, and the belief they will be even better this year. Can't wait for the season to start.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Screw Jimmy... Bwags was an awesome interview. Target on your backs? We got bullets too. Awesomenesssauce.