Seahawks as Jeopardy Answer Last Night

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
On Jeopardy last night, one of the categories was "NFL Players' Final Teams".

The $600 answer was "Franco Harris finished on this team with Jim Zorn and Steve Largent"

It was the only one of the 5 answers that nobody even guessed at.

The other answers were:

$200 - Brett Favre (someone got this right)
$400 - Emmitt Smith (someone got this right)
$800 - Joe Namath (no one got this - someone said Raiders)
$1000 - Joe Montana (no one got this - someone said Broncos)

sc85sis

Reaction score
They didn't get Joe Montana? I'd have thought his was one of the most well-known football names in the modern era.

The Radish

Reaction score
I've forgotten did Broadway Joe finish with the ninnirs?

No I'm not going to look, and you shouldn't either.

:les:

OP
OP
DYLcurry59

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Namath finished with the Rams.

The clue on Jeopardy was something like "Joe Namath finished with this west coast (they might have even said LA or SoCal) team which has since relocated". Which is obviously why the guy said the Raiders.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I didn't get the LA Rams one. The Montana one was about the team he finished his career with. It was pretty sad; I was yelling at the TV for that one and the Seahawks question.

On the other hand, it is Jeopardy. Sports questions which would be 200 dollars on the Sports edition are 2000 dollars on the regular because you know these people don't actually watch football, baseball, basketball, etc. That's why it's so much fun to watch the College and Kids versions. You know the category is going to come up and the participants are going to be stumped.

Threedee

Reaction score
I used to go shopping with my family at Costco and would stand over by the TVs watching Montana QB for the Chiefs. I didn't even know he was a Niner back then!

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Funny story...I was at a friends house for 4th of July and we were playing Catch Phrase and when the device came to me, on screen said "Seattle Seahawks"! I about fell out of my chair! NO JOKE!