Seahawks World Champs video

kidhawk

Reaction score
Watching now and loving every second so far.

Also, NFLN is doing a 30 minute show on each team's 2013 season. The Seahawks version is being aired on July 23, so those who have NFL Network should set their DVR

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
A little disjointed at times, but excellent music. Overall I'd give it an A-. :th2thumbs:

kidhawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":12shrr65 said:
A little disjointed at times, but excellent music. Overall I'd give it an A-. :th2thumbs:

I love how in the end, we are still super bowl champs. That gets me every time :thirishdrinkers:

ManBunts

Reaction score
So I have to this day always been confused on that first pick Manning threw to Kam. And yes, threw TO Kam. Because it didn't look like a botched route. So it had to be Manning. But why? That video had an interesting angle on it I'd never seen (or remembered seeing), showing Wagner elevating up and forcing him to float that throw. Now it makes sense.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I cried like a baby, again.

That will never get old and that is one of the best video compilations I have seen so far.

Peyton WHO?

GO HAWKS!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kidhawk":34zw9p09 said:
Watching now and loving every second so far.

Also, NFLN is doing a 30 minute show on each team's 2013 season. The Seahawks version is being aired on July 23, so those who have NFL Network should set their DVR
Thanks for the heads up. I saw that they were doing these shows and was wondering when they'd air the one on the Hawks.