EA puts LOB on the Madden 15 Welcome Screen

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That's sick... Wish they could've all been on the cover, but that's a nice compromise right there

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CLEAN-UP NEEDED ON AISLE TWELVE!

Awesome.

-The Glove-":1edl1xb8 said:
That's sick... Wish they could've all been on the cover, but that's a nice compromise right there
This is BETTER than the LOB getting the cover. 49ers fans can't put something over this to avoid seeing the Seattle love.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":33icnz8c said:
CLEAN-UP NEEDED ON AISLE TWELVE!

Awesome.

-The Glove-":33icnz8c said:
This is BETTER than the LOB getting the cover. 49ers fans can't put something over this to avoid seeing the Seattle love.

Lol. You're absolutely right. Didn't think about that

Throwdown

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1rez5n7t said:
Wow. That's awesome! Wonder if that's standard, to have the Super Bowl team superstars highlighted like that on that screen. Could be we just never correlated it before because it wasn't the 'Hawks.
No, it's usually another shot of the cover athlete.

It's awesome though, the LOB takeover!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Throwdown":sx482196 said:
Seahawk Sailor":sx482196 said:
Wow. That's awesome! Wonder if that's standard, to have the Super Bowl team superstars highlighted like that on that screen. Could be we just never correlated it before because it wasn't the 'Hawks.
No, it's usually another shot of the cover athlete.

It's awesome though, the LOB takeover!

Saaaaaa-weeeeeeeet! Then it is a wonderful, wonderful compromise. Probably even better than having the whole LOB on the cover anyway.

nategreat

Reaction score
I agree that it's better than the cover. Some people take the game out of the case and never put it back- some people also download the game digitally. This way, you ALWAYS see the LOB, every time you start up the game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
nategreat":1xdkz8nz said:
I agree that it's better than the cover. Some people take the game out of the case and never put it back- some people also download the game digitally. This way, you ALWAYS see the LOB, every time you start up the game.

My thought too.
I like it and I don't even play.
It's a huge "in your face, bitches"

kpak76

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":agzlvpj1 said:
I just posted this on the official 49ers forum in their NFL section. :lol:

Those that are registered over there can take a look.

Have to tell you bro, that was a poor attempt in trolling them. First of all its off a topic that anyone with half a brain wont care one bit. Second, what purpose did you serve other than making all Hawk fans look like douches with this move?

Think of it in this way, if a Niners fan came on here bragging after they saw Jerry Rice on the cover screen what will you think about them?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
kpak76":2sfmgyxk said:
RolandDeschain":2sfmgyxk said:

Have to tell you bro, that was a poor attempt in trolling them. First of all its off a topic that anyone with half a brain wont care one bit. Second, what purpose did you serve other than making all Hawk fans look like douches with this move?

Think of it in this way, if a Niners fan came on here bragging after they saw Jerry Rice on the cover screen what will you think about them?

And why should we care that they think we're douches? We think the same of them. It's a rivalry. They're not supposed to like us.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
kpak76":1olrbdv1 said:
RolandDeschain":1olrbdv1 said:

While I agree with your point about being lame and how ridiculous it would be for a digit to come here and do something similar, that's not what bothers me about Roland posting there.

Roland, that place is so collectively stupid, I genuinely fear for your brain cells. Quit going there, please!

HansGruber

Reaction score
Vernon Davis will turn on his PS4, see that big ol' shot of Bam Bam raising his fist, and scream like a girl and take off running out of his house.

He'll be followed by Jimmy Graham, also screaming like a little bitch.