Chris Kluwe ratting out Rice and Jackson?!?

Cartire

Reaction score
Ok, so for those that have been following the Chris Kluwe drama going on, you may have read this. For those who havent, read up.

http://deadspin.com/chris-kluwe-vs-the- ... 1607551863

One of the tweets Kluwe sent claiming a coverup of 2 vikings players with underage girls.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/490297653813469184[/tweet]

Well, if you read the first comment from one of the editors, you will see they had previously posted that tip and retracted it years ago. http://deadspin.com/5165714/the-one-whe ... rage-girls The article mentions that is was current seahawks players, Sidney Rice and Tarvaris Jackson. If kluwe has information about it and uses it in court (which after his tweet its very plausible he will), it will become public record and bad things could happen.

Its interesting. Dont come at me with your "why is this thread made" post.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Chris Kluwe is becoming one of the most totally obnoxious players in the NFL. First he accuses the Vikings of unfairly firing him after HE HAD A TERRIBLE YEAR. Then other annoying stuff. Now this. Grrr....

Subzero717

Reaction score
It isnt interesting. Deadspin regrets even running it it was such a lousy rumor. Besides it said popular. It couldnt be TJack.

drrew

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":123k06m7 said:
Chris Kluwe is becoming one of the most totally obnoxious players in the NFL. First he accuses the Vikings of unfairly firing him after HE HAD A TERRIBLE YEAR. Then other annoying stuff. Now this. Grrr....

That "TERRIBLE YEAR" was when he had his career best net punting average and the fewest touchbacks of his career where he was 2nd in the league in that category.

He was likely dropped because he was a pain in the ass combined with the fact that they could bring a guy in at $400k instead of paying Kluwe $1.4m.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3unc1uge said:

statistically his net was a career high. Yaknow. The only actual punting stat that means anything whatsoever?

you may not like kluwe but I'm not gonna rag on a guy for being different and taking a stand and speaking his mind.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I used to kind of like Kluwe cause he's a gamer and a libertarian...but honestly he's become an insufferable douche.

razor150

Reaction score
If it is Jackson and Rice my only problem with Kluwe is that he would only be ratting out a couple of pedophiles to help his case. Dude should have never been silent about it.

kearly

Reaction score
For stuff like this we need some kind of Bat-Signal for SacHawk.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3c7p8mmj said:
therealjohncarlson":3c7p8mmj said:

statistically his net was a career high. Yaknow. The only actual punting stat that means anything whatsoever?

you may not like kluwe but I'm not gonna rag on a guy for being different and taking a stand and speaking his mind.

This dude takes speaking your mind to a whole different level. Richard Sherman thinks this guy is an attention whore.

lukerguy

Reaction score
What in the hell about that article made you think it was RIce & Jackson?

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
lukerguy":2227nsko said:
What in the hell about that article made you think it was RIce & Jackson?

Dude, read what I wrote. The First comment, by one of the writers on deadspin, linked to another article which was a retraction they did about those 2 after the team ask them to take it down. The guy is saying that if Kluwe has proof, this isnt the first theyve heard of it.

I added the retraction article about the 2.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Cartire":33wzpiu7 said:

You know a guy knows that he's making a good thread when he includes this in the OP.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Maybe this is who Doug Baldwin was subtweeting the other day, and maybe this is why Russ was saying all the stuff he tweeted!

:sarcasm_on:

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1w0kjm9h said:
Cartire":1w0kjm9h said:

You know a guy knows that he's making a good thread when he includes this in the OP.

Because I knew that, unless you create a "Player/Team X is better/worse then us/them" thread, where debate runs on ad nauseam over subjective parameters, then the inevitable "Why is this a thread" "Is the offseason over yet" would commence.

This is actual stuff happening, with considerable real life consequences if the allegations are true. I know its easier to post in threads with "Hes the best because of "selective stat 136"", but sometimes its interesting to see real things happening too.

ESPECIALLY during the slowest part of the offseason. Anything is better then the 600th fandimonium thread.

kobebryant

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":29494ux2 said:
Cartire":29494ux2 said:

haha. true.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Wow, I'm all for gay rights but Chris Kluwe is a real scumbag for trying to drag down Rice/Jackson with an unsubstantiated rumor that has already been discredited. The title of this thread should not be "ratting out" because the rumor is false.