ET and Man @ Tukwila wingstop

DJrmb

Reaction score
Just ran into Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor at the Wingstop in Tukwila across from Michael's. The wife and I decided to give their wings a try after hearing that Sidney Rice was opening some of them up. Didn't get a picture as I was trying to be respectful and not interrupt them too much. The brand new Bentley they roles up in was amazing too!

OP
OP
DJrmb

DJrmb

Reaction score
I didn't learn until after we left that he was there to do some autographs as well. Sucks. I just assumed he was there to check it out since Sidney owns it and he had his GF and little girl there too.

Wings them self were pretty good. A lot better than the normal wing dome and why better than buffalo wild wings. They have a ton of flavors and the Cajun wings were the top ones we tried.

SE174

Reaction score
There's a Wing Stop in the Tri-Cities, and they're pretty good. I love the Mango Habanero, and Hawaiian.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Tricities wingstop...do they have ample room for pickup with trailer in tow? I may go there this week on the way to or back from Moses Lake....

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":31h4c80f said:
Tricities wingstop...do they have ample room for pickup with trailer in tow? I may go there this week on the way to or back from Moses Lake....

There's one in Richland and one in Pasco. The one in Richland is in a little strip mall with Bonefish Grill and there isn't much parking in front of the building, but there should be some room on the side of the building or behind it. I think the Pasco one is also in a little strip mall but I couldn't tell you what the parking situation is.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
mbtitleist":1bh6yuvw said:
Seahawkfan80":1bh6yuvw said:

There's one in Richland and one in Pasco. The one in Richland is in a little strip mall with Bonefish Grill and there isn't much parking in front of the building, but there should be some room on the side of the building or behind it. I think the Pasco one is also in a little strip mall but I couldn't tell you what the parking situation is.

Thank you.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Wings are good. The seasoning on the fries makes them somewhat sweet, and I actually don't like it that way. I do wish they used meatier wings though. I like it so far. I live in Bellevue so the Bellevue spot is where I go to. I always hope I'd run into a Seahawk player, but it's doubtful I have a better shot running into them at Mucho Burrito at the Landing (I hear Beast Mode goes there all the time).

UGotHawked

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2dpei6ka said:
Wings are good. The seasoning on the fries makes them somewhat sweet, and I actually don't like it that way. I do wish they used meatier wings though. I like it so far.

100% agree with this. I hit the new one in Tacoma (which is one of Sid's) and while I did like the variety of flavors, I definitely wished they were meatier. The fries were good, but the seasoning made the taste like bbq flavored potato chips. Nice if you like that, but I prefer my fries regular. I will go back again tho.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I enjoy the seasoning that they put on the fries but they need to cook them longer. The few times I've been there they've been cooked less than I like. As for the wings, I completely agree about the size. The flavor is there, they just aren't the meatiest wings you'll have had.