Single Game tickets on sale today

zelter

Reaction score
I think I know the answer - but was anyone able to get any tickets today - the Ticketmaster website crapped out on me as soon as I tried to look up tickets

Uberman

Reaction score
I was trying to get tickets to the Dallas game and was unable to as well . . .

I have a tab open that I am occasionally refreshing, so far, no luck . . . I have a request open over in the classified forum as it is not possible for me to go to the ticket window in person today (I live in Southern Oregon now)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Went down to the stadium at 6 AM.. waited until 11:30 but was able to get a pair of tix to the Giants and Cardinals games. It was pretty well organized, but puzzling since they said 1000 tickets per game would be available at the box office and 4 games managed to sell out before I got to the window (I was in the 500's)

But either way.. happy to at least get tickets to a couple games at face value.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Awesome you got some at face value. Suck it Scalpers!
I walked by there on my lunch walk, did look like they had it pretty organized. Very lucky to be a season ticket holder, never take it for granted that's for sure. I tried to get on for some friends, but also got skunked. Most of the time it would just tell you to wait for a long time, then say there were none available.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Took a shot for the big games (Niners/Donks/Pack). No love.

Oh well, guess I will be back to supporting the scalpers this year.

- bsd

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I HATE people who buy for the sole intent on selling it and not even going to the game...I would go up to a game this year if the tickets werent OUTRAGEOUS prices.

Just checked a few to see what they had...

People reselling tickets in the upper level at the 50 for $500...excuse me while I laugh at that price. I think Ill just buy a new TV.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If you don't want to pay scalper prices, I have an idea for you: Figure what you would have paid to go to a game at the Clink, then spend that money on a fun little vacation for a road trip game. San Diego, Kansas City, Arizona...

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":21awb5zd said:

People reselling tickets in the upper level at the 50 for $500...excuse me while I laugh at that price. I think Ill just buy a new TV.

I was looking around today too, saw some prices like that. Freakin' crazy. :shock:

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
ticket bastard pretty much screwed us all.

I can get into the "after market" ticket sale through ticket bastard, but no way in hell I'm paying $400.00 a piece for 300 level seats I don't care if they are raising the Super Bowl banner or not.

seanoob

Reaction score
No dice for me, but kinda what I expected considering how quickly things sold out last year BEFORE the great season. Congrats to all who scored tickets!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
When I went to "find tickets" it warned me standing room only and still never found anything. It was a long shot. Coming to Seattle for a game is a trip and vacation so might as well bite the bullet and pay the $. Don't want to take anything for granted about future years and would like to see the banner raising.

So which scalpers should I support? Online like the Ticketmaster exchange or stub hub, or take my chances on finding sometthing down there on game day? Are there even sellers around on game day?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
i struck out also.

i was planing to get what i could and then just sell it at face value here. probably not able to get to a home game this year. only viable options for travel is to the eagles game in the middle of the winter and not the safest place to watch a game with a child...

trying to work on a flight down to CLT but options are not looking good.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Scottemojo":10oicy4u said:
If you don't want to pay scalper prices, I have an idea for you: Figure what you would have paid to go to a game at the Clink, then spend that money on a fun little vacation for a road trip game. San Diego, Kansas City, Arizona...

I like this idea...which is why I am going to the SD game. If the game in KC was not during my hunting time, I would consider it too. :thirishdrinkers:

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1pxlmcya said:
I HATE people who buy for the sole intent on selling it and not even going to the game...I would go up to a game this year if the tickets werent OUTRAGEOUS prices.

I am a season ticket holder sitting in section 118. The two tickets that are directly next to me are purchased through StubHub every game at a huge markup. Last season I inquired with my rep and he let me know that the owner of the tickets LIVES IN ST. LOUIS and according to their records puts the ticket information up on StubHub as soon as it is renewed each year. Simply trying to make a profit. In my opinion that is total BS but its the way this economy works.

Subzero717

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":i95k4t1k said:
WilsonMVP":i95k4t1k said:

I am a season ticket holder sitting in section 118. The two tickets that are directly next to me are purchased through StubHub every game at a huge markup. Last season I inquired with my rep and he let me know that the owner of the tickets LIVES IN ST. LOUIS and according to their records puts the ticket information up on StubHub as soon as it is renewed each year. Simply trying to make a profit. In my opinion that is total BS but its the way this economy works.

Blame the team and league. They allow it and people pay it. On the other hand also remember that they also buy tickets in the lean years too. From the teams perspective its stupid not to. As stated before in years like 09 you couldnt give tickets away.

Barthawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":fqyxgl3d said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":fqyxgl3d said:
WilsonMVP":fqyxgl3d said:

Blame the team and league. They allow it and people pay it. On the other hand also remember that they also buy tickets in the lean years too. From the teams perspective its stupid not to. As stated before in years like 09 you couldnt give tickets away.

09, 10, 11 all very lean years.. latter half of 2011 I had to sell my $55 tickets for under face value. Bengals game I ended up giving them away because no one would pay $50. Couple that with basically having to eat $500 worth of preseason tix.. you gotta make a little once in awhile to make up for the lean years and preseason.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Damn I am one fortunate dude. I would be so screwed if I didn't have family working for the Hawks. I still have to pay face value for "my" seats but I get the same ones every year. I do have to pick them up from the players tickets window every game, but it is well worth it. I am thinking of getting on the waiting list while I still have seats. That way if I ever lose them I have options.

All this single game stuff has me worried. The agencies are just killing it.

Latest posts