NFL.com: "NFC West Training Camp Preview

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000366969/article/nfc-west-training-camp-preview-3-things-to-watch[/urltargetblank]

Only a matter of days now until the "off" season is officially over and training camp begins. Just saw this posted on NFL.com and thought I'd share

Seattle Seahawks

1. Marshawn Lynch arrived for mandatory minicamp in mid-June, but that doesn't mean we've heard the last of his contract squabble. "Beast Mode" is no lock to report for training camp, even with Christine Michael coming like a freight train behind him.

2. After drafting playmakers Paul Richardson and Kevin Norwood in May, the Seahawks suddenly boast a crowded wide receiver corps. Sidney Rice will have to prove he's fully recovered from ACL surgery to make the final roster.

3. Although the Seahawks lost several key contributors to their Super Bowl run, they have a handful of young players ready to step into the rotation on defense. Keep an eye on linebackers Kevin Pierre-Louis and Korey Toomer, cornerback Tharold Simon, defensive end Greg Scruggs and defensive tackle Jesse Williams and Jordan Hill.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Cardinals have "the two best cornerbacks in football"?

Sapp, go home; you're drunk!

(I actually do like Sapp as an analyst, but he's obviously just stirring the pot with that comment, lol.)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2b332obd said:
The Cardinals have "the two best cornerbacks in football"?

Sapp, go home; you're drunk!

(I actually do like Sapp as an analyst, but he's obviously just stirring the pot with that comment, lol.)

I don't like him as an analyst. He talks out of his ass too much. Plus he is a hater that let's it get in the way of his work.

The one thing he was right about was Gregg Knapp. A guy that should be working a drive-thru window. Man he was a bad coordinator.