Season Tickets Have Shipped

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail from the HAWKS saying that my season tickets shipped via USPS, I have a PO Box, and I should see them no later than Thursday, 7/24/2014.

Earliest they have been shipped in a few years, way to go HAWKS!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":s7czi9ey said:
My rep said your full of crap. His words not mine.

Then Obviously he or she is a complete idiot.

Copied and pasted from an e-mail DIRECTLY from the Seahawks:

Your Seattle Seahawks Season Tickets were shipped via USPS on Monday, July 21st, 2014. You can expect delivery on or before Thursday, July 24th, 2014.

If you would like to track your ticket package, the tracking number is ######################, or you may click the tracking link below to view more detailed tracking information.

Click Here

We look forward to seeing you at CenturyLink Field as we continue to build on the success you generated last year as the loudest fans in the NFL!

Please do not reply to this email. Any replies should be directed to the Seahawks Ticket Office at
(888) 635-4295 or [email protected].

Seattle Seahawks

If your rep really said that, call up and demand a new non-stupid rep.

GO HAWKS!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
Too bad I deleted my copy on the iPad, if I still have it on the home system I will cut and paste the notification I got. I know I forwarded the info I got to LymonHawk yesterday. I wonder why the agents are giving out conflicting information? Maybe some are coming off vacation and not up to speed yet? Monday hangover?

EDIT: I see now. Seems like that ticket rep is not long for this job. What a dork!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My rep has always been excellent, guess I'm pretty lucky. He always gets back to you right away, and is always willing to work with you on whatever.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's pretty corny of him to say that. Especially when I already have had numerous texts from friends all stoked about getting their e-mail saying they have been shipped. 60K + season ticket holders, this will take time. Even if we hate the wait :lol:

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Just picked mine up at the Post Office and lets just say that the STH gift this year is the best they have ever done, IMO.

I don't have a camera or I would post a picture of the gift but I am sure many others will.

GO HAWKS!!!

Riley12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":12x4h8ju said:
My rep has always been excellent, guess I'm pretty lucky. He always gets back to you right away, and is always willing to work with you on whatever.

Mine too! Love my ticket rep, Will Brandt.

I haven't received an email yet, but I did get the UPS tracking information.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Riley12":3otpd4zm said:
SoulfishHawk":3otpd4zm said:

How did you get tracking info without an email?

Riley12

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3c5maul7 said:
Riley12":3c5maul7 said:
SoulfishHawk":3c5maul7 said:

How did you get tracking info without an email?

I should clarify - I got my tracking number directly from UPS. I haven't heard anything from the Seahawks.

My tickets will be here Monday. Yay!

PLEASE - someone post a picture of the gift.

fisholot

Reaction score
Here's one not so close

Attachments

• SH 3.JPG
    SH 3.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 2,104