NFL Turning Point - XLVIII edition

253hawk

Reaction score
Watch/download before it's taken down by the No Fun League!

[youtube]Z1oRfBd7paU[/youtube]

Riley12

Reaction score
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for posting that!

It was like the Sound FX epsiode on Adderall. :)

kearly

Reaction score
John Fox didn't prepare his team for anything Seattle brought, he didn't even prepare them for the noise.

Pete Carroll's staff had the Broncos completely planned out, they even had a contingency in case Prater blooped that kick in the middle of the field on kickoffs, which they talk about around the 17 minute mark. Just like how Seattle had that "if they jump off sides" go route shot in the NFCCG, they had an automatic blocking scheme switch on the fly if the Bronco's tried to kick it a certain way, and the players were reminding each other of this seconds before that kickoff. That's why Harvin had such a huge hole to run through despite the kick being executed to perfection.

kearly

Reaction score
Manning is pure class. How anybody can hate that guy is a mystery to me.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Thank you for posting. I wish that I knew how to download this but in viewing it I realized that it could be argued that the turning point was actually the kick off coverage on the opening kick that put the donks on their own 14 to start... Or it could be that the turning point was so many 12's getting into the game and creating that atmosphere that the hawks thrive on. In any case the turning points highlighted in the film were just where things turned from bad to worse for the broncos and then finally to hopeless.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Raible and Moon call such a great game, honestly in this day and age of technology you should be allowed to choose between the radio broadcast commentry or tv broadcast depending on proximity to the local market. Given the choice I definitely would pay for it.

FOX, CBS, NBC, NFLN, and ESPN all could be making some serious cash I bet while making their own guys a little less important which means not having to pay them as much. An opportunity to make and save money both ways.

drdiags

Reaction score
kearly":24kfbamy said:

Patriots fans hate him because they feel insulted that folks compare him to Brady's career. I didn't realize how deep it ran until looking at their response to Manning losing in the Superbowl. Seems a lot of them had a perfect Superbowl, Manning losing and Sherman getting hurt (since he had the audacity to disparage the great one).

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
kearly":3lgad9uq said:

I don't think people hate Manning as much as they hate the excessive coverage he gets from the media.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
kearly":1zfsimmu said:

Sherman said that Manning sought him out after the SB to see how his ankle was. If that's not class, I don't know what is.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Largent80":3egafp1z said:
This may be a dumb question but what must we do to download it?

Install a browser plug-in such as Video Downloader Ultimate that handles youtube downloads.