Steve Raible gets his ring!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Cool; but can you edit the title a bit? I thought we gave an honorary one to Steve Largent, or something. Just wishful thinking, I guess.

253hawk

Reaction score
Moon got one, he was on the radio talking about it with Sean Salisbury.

lsheldon

Reaction score
raible-ring-14.jpg

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Heck, even Jenn Mueller got one, but she's hotter than Raibs anyway.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Do you think when he got home he said to his wife "Look , I BROUGHT IT ALL THE WAY BACK....BABY!!!!"

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
pmedic920":2a1rat09 said:
TOUCHDOWN...........

............SEAHAWKS. :{)
Best call in the game. My Jack Russell is fully conditioned to howl with joy when he hears it. That was not intentional, but it's fun on game days.

That ring looks great on Steve. Good for him and Warren.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
On the last photo I remember having one of those Steve Raible Seahawks cup. The exact same one. Lol

baumer64

Reaction score
Great to see Raible get his ring. He does such an amazing job on play by play. I don't know if there is anyone better doing play by play in football today. That being said, it's too bad Pete Gross never got a ring. For those who have been with the hawks for a while, you know what I'm talking about. Pete's play by play calls were top notch and his "Touchdown Seahawks!" call still gives me chills. Raible was a great color guy with Pete as was Wayne Cody before him.

As fans of Seattle sports, we've been very lucky over the years to have GREAT radio announcers. (Pete and Steve with the Hawks. Dave Neihouse and Rick Rizz with the Mariners. Bob Blackburn and Kevin Colabro with the Sonics.)