Chancellor + Thomas Career Highlights - help a brother out!

RussJames

Reaction score
I've been throwing together some "career" highlight compilations for both Earl and Kam recently and was looking for a little bit of help. I've already cut up the 2010, 2011, and 2012 seasons and now just need to cut up the 2013 season, which should be done by the weekend.

Let me start by saying, holy shizzle, our safeties have been freaking amazing! (did you know that?)... After all they've accomplished already it's incredible knowing that their not even halfway through their careers and still have some of their best football ahead of them. Ridiculously exciting stuff. I've considered building a time machine to fast forward to the start of the season but figured by the time I finish building the machine the season will already have started. If I just had a time machine now I could use it to start building my time machine and each day rewind back to the start of the day to continue working on my time machine, kinda like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. PM me if you have a time machine I could use.

• 1. Anyways, I'm trying to find every lineman/fullback that Kam has cremated. The obvious one is the one he had against Arizona where he destroyed the OT, Eric Winston, then went on to instantly take out the halfback. But does anyone remember any other occasions where Kam killed a lineman? Even if he didn't make the tackle afterwards. I remember seeing him do it on a few occasions last season (maybe one against Jacksonville?) but just can't remember who it was against or when it was. If you guys can find some for me it would be freaking awesome. Be as specific as possible if you can.

2. I'm also throwing together an L.O.B. "every big hit" compilation. Kam will probably take up about 50% of it and Earl might fill up about 25%. That leaves about 25% of the video to Sherman, Browner, Maxwell, and the other defensive backs. I already have all the big hits from Sherman and Browner from the 11' and 12' seasons (about 9 or 10 so far). Can you guys think of any "big hits" from Maxwell or Thurmond or Lane or Trufant or any of the other guys? Would be great if you guys could name a few that come to mind.