Game of Inches

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Well done sir, really enjoyed that.

One thing just for cinematic / storyline effect, it might have been cool during the first part of Pacino's speech to have plays that went wrong and then as he went positive have all the good ones.

ManBunts

Reaction score
I love that speech. I love that movie, for that matter, even though it seems to me that in the grand scheme of sports movies, it doesn't get nearly the recognition it deserves.

OP
OP
L

LegionofDoh

Reaction score
"One thing just for cinematic / storyline effect, it might have been cool during the first part of Pacino's speech to have plays that went wrong and then as he went positive have all the good ones."

Funny enough, I have a cut that does just that. But it doesn't work out very well. For one, the Hawks just don't have very many games that went wrong. And it's hard to find quality footage of the plays that didn't go their way, because they don't make the highlight reels.

It was also hard to turn the corner into the "positive" plays. Just not enough of a switch.

And ultimately, I liked it better when I saw them gaining those inches. :)

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
LegionofDoh":2bjlmgl9 said:
"One thing just for cinematic / storyline effect, it might have been cool during the first part of Pacino's speech to have plays that went wrong and then as he went positive have all the good ones."

Funny enough, I have a cut that does just that. But it doesn't work out very well. For one, the Hawks just don't have very many games that went wrong. And it's hard to find quality footage of the plays that didn't go their way, because they don't make the highlight reels.

It was also hard to turn the corner into the "positive" plays. Just not enough of a switch.

And ultimately, I liked it better when I saw them gaining those inches. :)

Can't argue with that!!!