Who else is going to the Seahawks vs Panthers game on 10/26?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
So long story short, I'm moving to Augusta Georgia for a graduate assistantship with Georgia Regents Athletics where I will also get my masters. As soon as I was notified I was overcome with joy not only because of the big opportunity but because it means I get to see my SUPER BOWL CHAMPION Seahawks play the Panthers on October 26th, 2014! Just a two and a half hour drive away I plan on spending at least $200 dollars on seats which may only get me middle sectionish at Bank of America Stadium. Just wondering what other 12's plan on attending the game in Charlotte!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
How many times are we going to play these guys on the road?

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2wawf0io said:

Hopefully every year for the next five years...OR... Atlanta, mmm yes, I like the thought of that.

Subzero717

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2in391rn said:
ZagHawk":2in391rn said:

Hopefully every year for the next five years...OR... Atlanta, mmm yes, I like the thought of that.

I rather play them at home but thats just me.

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
My boy and I do one road game a yr. and that's the one we picked this year.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3nxc3bo3 said:
NFSeahawks628":3nxc3bo3 said:
ZagHawk":3nxc3bo3 said:

Same here. You play a good team like that on the road over and over, you're going to eventually lose. Not to mention I wanna see us play good non-divisional teams at home vs on the road. Not like what we saw last season(despite those games being competitive). This season though is definitely exciting at home, every game is against a quality component and/or a big market team.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1vxznaxs said:
NFSeahawks628":1vxznaxs said:
ZagHawk":1vxznaxs said:

Well it's just because of my decent location between Atlanta/Charlotte, being a sports fanatic requires you live close to every major sports city.

I figure eventually I'll make it up to CenturyLink field in Seattle, unless the Seahawks win like 4 superbowls in a row and prices for single game tickets start at $500.00.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
glad2bdada3":xuel9zqb said:
My boy and I do one road game a yr. and that's the one we picked this year.

Nice! Hope to see a bunch of fellow 12's at the game!

I'm sure I'll end up starting the roll call for that game as well, only 3 months away!

Steve2222

Reaction score
I went to the Carolina games the past two years. I like Charlotte a lot. Stayed in uptown the night prior and partied with a bunch of Hawk fans. BoA stadium is nice but their crowd is laughable compared to the 12th Man. Really enjoyed both games though. Last years was so damn hot.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Steve2222":2qlapa8a said:
I went to the Carolina games the past two years. I like Charlotte a lot. Stayed in uptown the night prior and partied with a bunch of Hawk fans. BoA stadium is nice but their crowd is laughable compared to the 12th Man. Really enjoyed both games though. Last years was so damn hot.

Thats awesome, too bad .NET doesn't have a "like this post" system. :th2thumbs:

I take it your not where I'm from, picture 90% humidity with 90 plus degree temps in the summer. Happy to be moving more north if only a little bit.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score

drcool

Reaction score
I am planning on heading up to Carolina for that game. Only a nice 6 hour drive from Jacksonville. The worst part is I will be in Charlotte the previous weekend for a conference. I was really hoping the two would coincide and I could make one trip but that isn't gonna happen. So I get to make the trip twice!