2013 seahawks yearbook NFL Network

MdHawk225

Reaction score
Suppose to come on at 9:30 eastern but it's been all broncos on the tv

Barakas

Reaction score
They also cut short the SFX Super Bowl episode this afternoon to go to the stupid Cowboys training camp. Freaking NFL channel...

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, they are showing Broncos Yearbooks because it came out today that the Bronco owner can't remember what happened.

Riley12

Reaction score
Still not on. It's the 1998 Broncos yearbook

I had to be subjected to Horseface.

Also, on my DVR guide, it says that we finished the season "defeating the Indianapolis Colts"

OP
OP
M

MdHawk225

Reaction score
Yea I was watching the super bowl rerun....I recorded cuz my whole dvr got wiped out....

OP
OP
M

MdHawk225

Reaction score
I can understand this bronco cap if he died...but he was just diagnosed...

bigtrain21

Reaction score
So they showed this at 9:33 ET and never showed either the 49ers or the Seahawks programming.

aduvude2.jpg

skater18000

Reaction score
Can someone link it or YouTube it. It was 30 minutes happiness, that I would like to store in my video/picture collection from the season.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Although there wasn't one clip or scene that I saw which I hadn't seen before, I still loved every second of it and it oddly seemed original. I am glad I recorded it, because I'll watch it a few more times before the season starts

Riley12

Reaction score
That was excellent!

The moment that captures it all for me was after the Super Bowl, and Thomas is standing there with a woman (his sister?). She is staring at him with so much love and adoration, waiting for him to say something and he begins to make a comment about the fur she is wearing. He barely finishes as she leaps into his arms, cheering.

Now I've got something else that will never leave my DVR.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Riley12":v8sybs2p said:
That was excellent!

The moment that captures it all for me was after the Super Bowl, and Thomas is standing there with a woman (his sister?). She is staring at him with so much love and adoration, waiting for him to say something and he begins to make a comment about the fur she is wearing. He barely finishes as she leaps into his arms, cheering.

Now I've got something else that will never leave my DVR.

That be Earls baby mama lol

Cartire

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":1ltcvq77 said:
That was great I enjoyed it very much.

I have to quote your post to see what you said because I keep getting distracted every time Im trying to read anything you wrote.

...and thats not a bad thing. :th2thumbs:

A

Anonymous

SeahawkFrost":3pa9jzrm said:
That was great I enjoyed it very much.

Frost,

I find your avatar distracting, obscene, and degrading. It serves no real purpose, and will be removed and promptly replaced with an avatar better-suited to representing oneself with dignity on our beloved site.

I will do this, right after I turn my back, and hug my family...

:thcoffee:

v1rotv2

Reaction score
MdHawk225":3d76v2b4 said:
I can understand this bronco cap if he died...but he was just diagnosed...

Not true. He was diagnosed several years ago. It wasn't until now made public outside the team and NFL. It's literally the same outcome as if he had died as far as the team is concerned.

This disease has hit my family and this news is very grim and profoundly sad for the team and the fans

A

Anonymous

I can tell you this much, Sid contributed some killer plays when we really needed them. Some real spectacular stuff too, IMO.

I'm gonna miss him.