Last day

chris98251

Reaction score
Enjoy today as Super Bowl Champions, tomorrow we start over and it will be Reigning Super Bowl Champions.

Camp starts and so does every teams desire to prove themselves against us, never mind what gets stirred up due to barbs between players and the disrespect that we get whether it's true or just taken in such a way. Teams are going to measure themselves based on how they play against us. The feather in the hat of a season if a team is building itself up, an advantage and positional rankings in the playoffs for contenders if they can knock us off.

Traffic should get busier here as we come up on the games this season, thats preseason as well, teams fans don't care, as Reigning Super Bowl Champs they will take a win anywhere anytime against us as bragging rights now.

Remember we are now the hunted as many experts have said, but that is not anything new, LOB has been saying give us your best shot for 2 years now, but other fans may feel obligated to stop by and give us their opinions on the matter.

This is where we need to make sure they are directed to the Shack and not get into major confrontations in the main boards, flag the posts, report, etc, don't become part of the problem.

The rest of the staff I am sure will appreciate any help in this, as Reigning Champions this is a first for us, but I also remember when the Rams won it how there was a flood of posters on their boards and how their fans would flock to any team they played that week boards, this creates a reaction many times of posters coming over to discuss and to retaliate in a series of posts.

They can't leave without the last word or shown the door many times.

This should be a great season, we as Seahawks fans will remember it forever, every time we are talked about it will be Super Bowl Champs or Reigning Champs, has a great ring to it.

sutz

Reaction score
Yep. Everybody is tied for first place. ;)

It was similar, on a smaller scale of course, when we were winning Div Championships under Holmie. It's gonna be a ride, for sure. And playing the AFC West should be interesting. :)

Largent80

Reaction score
As much as we accomplished last year, I am so friggin excited to see what we can do this year. This isn't like anything we have experienced as Hawk fans.

San Diego, HERE WE COME Sept. 14th !!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
IMO, the last day is Sept 4 kickoff. Training camp , preseason games etc dosent matter I'm gonna boast until kickoff on sept 4

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":odzn1v8n said:
As much as we accomplished last year, I am so friggin excited to see what we can do this year. This isn't like anything we have experienced as Hawk fans.

San Diego, HERE WE COME Sept. 14th !!!!!!!!!!

Ya...I am flying in.....Ka Kawwwwwww. :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

The Radish

Reaction score
Buckle your seatbelts sports fans, a new season is almost upon us.

And listen to the advice you got from Chris.

:th2thumbs:

sc85sis

Reaction score
The team doesn't become "former Super Bowl champions" until next year's Super Bowl winner is crowned--assuming that isn't the Hawks.

"Your Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks!"

Yep, I like it.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
sc85sis":1ypy2028 said:
The team doesn't become "former Super Bowl champions" until next year's Super Bowl winner is crowned--assuming that isn't the Hawks.

Yep, I like it.

The first one was for me, but this next one I hope they win because if they go back-to-back, the entire Bay Area will have a mass coronary, half from grief and the other half from joy at seeing the 49ers get it stuck to them again. Plus Florio might throw his hands up, retire from "writing" or whatever he calls what it is that he does, and move to Tibet to be a yak farmer and find himself.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
sc85sis":3j9n3fbe said:

Yep, I like it.

No where did I say Former, Reigning is what I stated, that means existing still relevant. Former Super Bowl Champs to me is the "82" 49ers :)