Pete's Training Camp Presser (July 25)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Pete-Carroll-Day-1-Training-Camp-Press-Conference/252a1296-c9f0-421b-bd2a-6a4c04034580[/urltargetblank]

It's about 13 minutes long.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thank you for this. About How many people see these kinds of links or watch the press conferences? Reason I ask is because one thing glared at me and I was uncomfortable. How the RECIEVERS looked today. I kinda liked the answer.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think it is a good move that .com finally at least tries to address the un-heard questions asked by the reporters out of ear-shot of the mike. Drove me nuttier than usual.

grizbob

Reaction score
drdiags":3sd0cd70 said:
I think it is a good move that .com finally at least tries to address the un-heard questions asked by the reporters out of ear-shot of the mike. Drove me nuttier than usual.

:13:

MB12

Reaction score
Did anyone else think it sounded like Marshawn wasn't going to play for us again?

sc85sis

Reaction score
I think it sounded like it's pretty much up to Marshawn as to whether he plays for the Hawks again. They aren't going to budge on the total dollars and screw up the cap situation. They have to think of the entire team. That's why they gave him the nice raise/extension two years ago.

MB12

Reaction score
sc85sis":1bzp8lrs said:
I think it sounded like it's pretty much up to Marshawn as to whether he plays for the Hawks again. They aren't going to budge on the total dollars and screw up the cap situation. They have to think of the entire team. That's why they gave him the nice raise/extension two years ago.

Yeh. Which says to me that we aren't going to give him any more, and might not even restructure

Latest posts