Marshawn Retires?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
They quote both Robinson and Babs, but I can find no other mention of these quotes.

General Manager

Reaction score
There's been no announcement from any major news source I don't buy it until confirmed.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I looked at the rest of their headlines.

It's like a not funny onion.

Jville

Reaction score
The content of the posts and comments on DailyLeak.Org are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the DailyLeak.Org, its owner, or the site moderators. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional.

All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided on DailyLeak.org is for entertainment purposes only. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical, legal, or financial advice.
Editorial

The Daily Leak is a satirical website. The contents of the DailyLeak.org may not be reprinted or re-transmitted in whole or in part without the express written consent of the publisher. The Daily Leak is not intended for readers under 18 years of age.

The Daily Leak uses invented names in all its stories, except in cases where public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.

Disclaimer Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://dailyleak.org/faq/[/urltargetblank]

nolachawks

Reaction score
WOW, I didn't see that coming..I also didn't know that:

Actor Danielle Day Lewis says “gender reassignment a success"
Justin Bieber on ‘terrorist watch list’
Colin Kaepernick, Peter Dinklage Caught by LA Police in Prostitution Sting
Video Claims to Prove Michelle Obama is a Man
Obama Will Seek Third Term
Obama Set to Appoint Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg as New FCC Chairman
Saddam Hussein alive and fighting in Iraq

which I also found out on the same site.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Ha ha. The headlines are funny. The story is so stupidly dry--I mean, what's the point? It's not funnyor anything. The editor cursed out the people posting in the forum before anybody posted anything, almost trolling againt Hawks fans. The guy is obviously a self-hating twerp and Seahawks hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.