Seahawks sign Terrell Thomas, Eric Winston, Randall Carroll

Jville

Reaction score
140728-carroll-thomas-600.jpg

Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Seahawks-sign-Terrell-Thomas-Eric-Winston-Randall-Carroll-/e6d87ee7-d1c6-4c38-a11d-b699ed13d149[/urltargetblank]
To make room on the team's 90-man roster, wide receiver Taylor Price has been placed on the reserve/injured list and cornerback Chandler Fenner and offensive guard Bronson Irwin have been waived.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Winston is a guy a lot of us wanted the Hawks to sign when he left the Texans. That's an interesting pickup, he's got some talent...although he's past his prime. Good veteran presence to help push those young guys at RT.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I assume the Winston signing probably means they have not been too impressed with Britt so far.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Training camp is less than a week old and we're still a week away from live bullets, I would refrain from assuming that this is a move based on britt more so than assuming they need some depth with bowie banged up.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Hawknballs":11fqtud5 said:
Training camp is less than a week old and we're still a week away from live bullets, I would refrain from assuming that this is a move based on britt more so than assuming they need some depth with bowie banged up.

This.

While we can argue the upside of having a veteran presence versus rookies with higher ceilings , but this move reaks of camp depth behind Britt. Hard to put together a number 2 (or 3) line with 9 healthy bodies.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Blitzer88":cosiefpk said:
I assume the Winston signing probably means they have not been too impressed with Britt so far.
Actually it means that Michael Bowie's shoulder is banged up and they need some form of veteran insurance at the RT position, at least in the short term.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Irwin was a guy Terry Blount was telling people on this blog to "watch out for" just a week ago. I guess the Hawks disagree. Of course, Blount is the same guy who predicts the Hawks will cut Jordan Hill in favour of keeping Pryor on as the third QB.

seabowl

Reaction score
What player is that on USC with Pete in the picture?