Seahawks new Duracell commercial

Cartire

Reaction score
[youtube]IC4ExoSf02g[/youtube]

Looks like out O-line almost gave up a sack again, but RW evades. Duracell knows us well.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Not accurate because the mic supposedly shuts off when the Offense breaks the huddle and lines up...but still a cool commercial.

Of course Russell gets in, although I just had flashbacks of Matt Hasselbeck getting hammered by Willis just like that.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Cool commercial.

The Derrick Coleman Duracell ad gives me chills though.

seanoob

Reaction score
Cartire":t91ia7jj said:
Looks like out O-line almost gave up a sack again, but RW evades. Duracell knows us well.

hee hee

Thanks for sharing.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
There's also a version with Patrick Willis that shows the opposite side of the same play. Pretty cool when viewed together.

oasis

Reaction score
Why would the defense hit em with a hard count?????????

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
oasis":1r2wdd84 said:
Why would the defense hit em with a hard count?????????

He says to hit them with the hard count and see if they show their cards.

kearly

Reaction score
Very cool. Must have cost them a pretty penny to do that commercial with all those players, nevermind the use of NFL teams and logos. It looks like they even got Darrell Bevell in there, though I'm not sure why he's up in a booth. Still, impressive level of detail.

The Patrick Willis version, also pretty neat:

[youtube]HewQu8oM4rA[/youtube]

Kaiser

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3fnbjyfz said:
Not accurate because the mic supposedly shuts off when the Offense breaks the huddle and lines up...but still a cool commercial.

Of course Russell gets in, although I just had flashbacks of Matt Hasselbeck getting hammered by Willis just like that.

Its accurate, the hawks just cheat all the time.

Donn2390

Reaction score
kearly":temlt5mt said:
Very cool. Must have cost them a pretty penny to do that commercial with all those players, nevermind the use of NFL teams and logos. It looks like they even got Darrell Bevell in there, though I'm not sure why he's up in a booth. Still, impressive level of detail.

This is the version they are showing in So Calif, with only a hint of the Hawks.

mitleth

Reaction score
Fun concept with both sides of the ball. However, with the clock at 4 seconds AND RUNNING, there is no way I believe they can be in a huddle, call a play, then "hit them with hard count" before the clock runs out. Sorry to be picky, but it's a very simple part of the commercial to get right.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
mitleth":2s3gsih8 said:
Fun concept with both sides of the ball. However, with the clock at 4 seconds AND RUNNING, there is no way I believe they can be in a huddle, call a play, then "hit them with hard count" before the clock runs out. Sorry to be picky, but it's a very simple part of the commercial to get right.

You can hear the whistle to stop the clock at 4 seconds. Probably clocked it on the subsequent play we did not see.

I think you over thunk.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
kearly":3abjj11a said:

If you pause this at the 4 second mark of that video, you see a 250 lb James Carpenter and a 400 lb Russell Okung :lol:

Throwdown

Reaction score
kearly":tduyjms1 said:

Looks like Russ was getting in, LETS GOOOOOOO