Ron Jaworski deserves custom slaying mini game or video?

Tokadub

Reaction score
I personally think it'd be hilarious to be able to play a video game where Ron Jaworski says some stupid A$$ shizz and then you kill him with some kind of football related thingy. Like Jaworski talking trash about Wilson's arm and you control Wilson to throw a ball so hard it decapitates him?

I'm REALLY drunk right now but I'm serious this Jaworski guy is such a piece of poo I think it almost warrants making a mini video game or having an artist I know create an epic cut scene of him getting slayed.

I'm seriously considering making a game or talking to my artist friend about this. I could see this kind of thing going viral, who wouldn't want to kick Jaworski's A$$ in some kind of hilariously brutal way.

Anyone else that needs to be slayed in the NFL world? Jaworski seems to be #1 on my list right now by a WIDE MARGIN. WHAT A TOTAL PIECE OF POO POO.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
BTW Jaworski Career stats...

http://www.nfl.com/player/ronjaworski/2517443/careerstats

Career Stats:

Completion %: 53.1% (wouldn't be ranked in top 32 in 2013)...
Yards Per Attempt: 6.8 (would be ranked #25 just behind Geno Smith and JUST AHEAD (LOL) of ANDREW LUCK IN 2013)...
Passer Rating: 72.6 (Would be ranked #33 just ahead of Eli Manning in 2013)...
Touchdowns: 179
Interceptions: 164
Touchdown/Interception Ratio: 1.09 (wouldn't be ranked in top 32 in 2013)...
Total Rushing Yards In Career: 859 (Wilson has more in 2 Seasons than Jaworski had in 16)...

Career Notes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XV

- Never won a Super Bowl
- "Rod Martin also intercepted Philadelphia quarterback Ron Jaworski three times for a Super Bowl record."
- 1980 was Jaworski's best season, THE ONLY SEASON HE WAS BARELY OVER 90 IN PASSER RATING (he was 116 in 1988 but only 14 attempts so that doesn't count)...
- 1980 was also the year Jaworski got completely embarrassed and annihilated in the Super Bowl.
- "Another key player on the Eagles offense was halfback Wilbert Montgomery, who was widely considered one of the top running backs in the NFL and had rushed for over 1,200 yards in the last two seasons."
- The Eagles had one of top RB in NFL and they got spanked in Super Bowl...
- "Oakland linebacker Rod Martin intercepted Eagles quarterback Ron Jaworski's first pass of the game"
- "With just 54 seconds left in the half, Franklin attempted a 28-yard field goal, but Raiders linebacker Ted Hendricks extended his 6'7" frame at the line and blocked the kick."
- "The Raiders then took the opening kickoff of the second half and scored quickly. Plunkett completed a 13-yard pass to King and a 32-yard completion to receiver Bob Chandler to move the ball to Philadelphia's 33-yard line. Then after a 4-yard run by running back Mark van Eeghen, Plunkett threw a 29-yard touchdown pass to Branch, increasing Oakland's lead to 21–3."
- "The Eagles responded by driving 56 yards to the Raiders 34-yard line, but on third down and 3, Jaworski threw his second interception of the game to Martin. Oakland subsequently drove 40 yards and scored with Bahr's 46-yard field goal, increasing their lead to 24–3."
- "On the Eagles' next drive, Jaworski lost a fumble. Later, Martin recorded a Super Bowl record third interception, and the Raiders ran out the clock to win the game."
- "Jaworski finished the game with more completions (18) and yards (291) than Plunkett, but completed just 18 of 38 attempts and was intercepted 3 times (+ 1 fumble)."
- Final Score 27-10 Jaworski's Eagles LOSE (probably would of been 27-3 if not for garbage time sympathy from the Raiders)

QB comp/attempts yards touchdowns interceptions
Ron Jaworski 18/38 291 1 3

Reading this script it's almost straight out of some movie of NFL failure like Ace Venture Pet Detective. It's almost unbelievable how Jaworski made the Super Bowl in his best year and played like complete poo poo and is now haunted and embarrassed for life. He had 4 turnovers in the Super Bowl which seems eerily similar to the terrible Krapernick he proclaimed to be potentially the greatest player of all time (LOL).

Judging by Jaworski's life story I think it's clear he is mentally deranged and cannot be taken seriously since his whole life was a joke with his best season resulting in total bologna S$*& and thus his entire life is pretty much a joke represented by his career stats that aren't even in the top 32 of QB's now a days.

Jaworski is a non-skilled generic QB and he is a total hater who is haunted by many demons and his life is a total failure and he hates himself. That's my scientific analysis.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Dude I know your drunk and all but people like you are the reason other fan bases, writers say Seahawks fans are easy to troll. Just because a writer or analysis say something we disagree with about our players we go on a rage on internet forums, ESPN, comment section, ect. Its kind of embarrassing to be honest when I read some of our fan posting comments on ESPN or other sports forums. Who died and made the 12th man kings that writers can no longer express their opinions or analysis aren't allowed to speak their minds. We just won the SB...who cares what they think..I don't like Jaworski but I bet deep down inside him and most analysis around the country respects our team and consider us elite or SB contenders..