Jesse Williams leaves field on a cart.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
@johnpboyle 11:25am
DT Jesse Williams leaving the field on a cart. #Seahawks

Hope it's not serious. The guy will be a factor if he ever stays healthy.

Luckily, the depth from Kevin Williams signing might ease the pain if this takes a turn for the worse.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Damn, I'm just assuming an ACL after hearing this news. Hope he's OK. Players have fought through this before.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'm a fan of JW. I'll feel terrible for the guy if this is another big setback, but I feel good about the depth at the position.

kpak76

Reaction score
Even if Williams goes on IR this team still has difficult decisions to make on the DL, someone good will still get cut. It's a big problem, you know the type of problems championship teams have to deal with. Oh I envy teams like the Doncos who doesn't have to make this kind of decision.

:D :D :D

Blitzer88

Reaction score
All In know is that I hate seeing significant injuries this early on in camp, actually I hate seeing major injuries any time!

oasis

Reaction score
better now than later if its a bad injury. The team can come up with contingency plans before the season starts. Though I feel like after losing Red and McDonald, losing Williams may hurt because although our D line is talented, I can only think of three good run pluggers on the roster. (Bane, McDaniel, Williams) I don't know, maybe the hawks spoiled me.

kpak76

Reaction score
oasis":2dfgaa0p said:
better now than later if its a bad injury. The team can come up with contingency plans before the season starts. Though I feel like after losing Red and McDonald, losing Williams may hurt because although our D line is talented, I can only think of three good run pluggers on the roster. (Bane, McDaniel, Williams) I don't know, maybe the hawks spoiled me.

KW has been pretty good over the years too against the run. Run stuffers are also easier to find.

OP
OP
jdemps

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
oasis":3ta4vbdh said:

Bennett was strong against the run last year too IIRC. Early downs could be Bennett, Williams, Mebane, McDaniel. I'd take that line to the bank.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
oasis":3m3lhibd said:

Michael Bennett has been good against the run during his career.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I mean it sucks obviously, but lets be serious here.. if we were to have a couple of camp injuries wouldn't we prefer the guys we already won a SB without as opposed to a major contributor?

Hope Jesse is ok.. but expecting him to be fully healed was always the dice roll with him.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
While I'm fully expecting the worst, I'm hoping that we'll all be pleasantly surprised and this will turn out to be something like a wicked LeBron James-type cramp that caused JW's leg to lock up and necessitated a cart ride to the locker room for an IV.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":vml7pfy1 said:
good news for my friend Dwayne Cherrington , maybe they will call him back up
That seems unlikely considering that Cherrington was Waived/Injured.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Michael Brooks will get a chance to show his stuff. He "flashed" last year and I think he's good enough to make this roster despite injuries.

I feel bad for JW, I think he will be one hell of a run blocker. Not Marcus Tubbs good but enough that people would notice.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Jesse Williams is hurt again. To say he will be a factor is a stretch considering he hasn't played a down in the NFL yet. He wasn't a factor and still isn't a factor for the team yet. Until he comes back and plays he can't be considered a factor.