official crow eating

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
I did not like Pete carroll. I said he couldn't get us to the superbowl. I couldn't of been more wrong. I've actually grown to love the guy. That is all.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I hated the hire of Carroll and thought he was a clown so move over if we are having confessions.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":15mvw5n7 said:
hawksincebirth":15mvw5n7 said:
I couldn't of been more wrong.

In b4 Roland goes nuclear.

*Have.

Also...Apology not accepted. Easy to admit you were wrong when proof a thousand times over is on display for the world to see while that proof also benefits your beloved team and therefore you as well.

;)

I'll show myself out.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Carroll won two championships at SC and went 108 games (eight years) without losing a game by more than seven points. I don't feel sorry for you for not knowing he was a great coach.

General Manager

Reaction score
I loved the hire and went to war with one Dave Wyman on 710 at the time he wanted to keep Ruskell and I said we fired Mora it's time to clean house. Ruskell had been here I think it was 5 years and had a failing grade at talent evaluation. Fortunately Paul Allen agreed.

OP
OP
hawksincebirth

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ia0w6ay said:
peachesenregalia":2ia0w6ay said:
hawksincebirth":2ia0w6ay said:

*Have.

Also...Apology not accepted. Easy to admit you were wrong when proof a thousand times over is on display for the world to see while that proof also benefits your beloved team and therefore you as well.

;)

I'll show myself out.
Lol

OP
OP
hawksincebirth

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
hawknation2014":36mts3q6 said:
Carroll won two championships at SC and went 108 games (eight years) without losing a game by more than seven points. I don't feel sorry for you for not knowing he was a great coach.
I didn't ask or need you to feel sorry for me!! And I never said he wasn't a good coach. Get a grip

scutterhawk

Reaction score
General Manager":2581i2z5 said:
I loved the hire and went to war with one Dave Wyman on 710 at the time he wanted to keep Ruskell and I said we fired Mora it's time to clean house. Ruskell had been here I think it was 5 years and had a failing grade at talent evaluation. Fortunately Paul Allen agreed.
I wanted Ruskell gone the day I heard how he mishandled the Hutchinson fiasco, and I think Holmgren was in Paul Allen's ear about it too.
I'd heard that he went ballistic over the Ruskell screw up.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":2u4yg0vi said:
hawknation2014":2u4yg0vi said:
I didn't ask or need you to feel sorry for me!! And I never said he wasn't a good coach. Get a grip

Great is different than good. I'm just saying this fact should have been self evident to you. To wait to do this until after Carroll won a Super Bowl (and is going on his second) is simply unnecessary.

The Radish

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":3f4tx2pa said:
RolandDeschain":3f4tx2pa said:
peachesenregalia":3f4tx2pa said:
hawksincebirth":3f4tx2pa said:

*Have.

;)

I'll show myself out.

Lol

Hey, you don't have to listen to that guy, besides if you leave now you'll miss the party.

The one we're going to have as soon as Roland leaves.

:lol:

drdiags

Reaction score
Wasn't impressed with the new unis when they first came out. BFS and crew loved them, I was kind of blah. Those blue unis with the trimming really pop now on the screen to me. Also love the grey unis. Even the road whites.

That is the last time I will mention unis ever (or at least for awhile).

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
drdiags":3da77hv5 said:
Wasn't impressed with the new unis when they first came out. BFS and crew loved them, I was kind of blah. Those blue unis with the trimming really pop now on the screen to me. Also love the grey unis. Even the road whites.

That is the last time I will mention unis ever (or at least for awhile).
Seams to me Dr, that you are trying to start another uniform thread.

Shame on you my friend.