06/30 practice notes

sturg78

Reaction score
Why does Maxwell always wear a long sleeve shirt? Kinda warm for it.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
sturg78":1p9pcw9d said:

You know me and my friend always talked about that, and wondered if he had always worn the long sleeve, and nope he hasn't always had it on. I was re-watching the Cowboys game in 2012 and behold no long sleeve Maxwell, but later on he's been full on long sleeve, looked at some college photos of him and didn't see any long sleeves. Maybe some of the interviewers should ask him about that, might be a tradition or something to set himself apart.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
“That’s the kind of thing we’re trying to preach around here,” said Harvin, who caught his TD pass despite tight coverage from Sherman. “We know we’ve got a lot of weapons on offense – we’ve got a lot of good running backs and a lot of good receivers. On any given play, you can get the ball.
“So they’re just teaching us all to be exactly what we’re supposed to be and let Russell pick his poison. That’s what I’m starting to love about this place.”

:3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

McG

Reaction score
sturg78":hfbffr64 said:

This may be stupid, but possibly to keep his arms warm. I'm somebody who separated my right shoulder and dislocated my left shoulder playing football, so if my arms get cold (mainly my shoulders) it's like having 100lb weight on the end of it. He might just like to keep his arms warm for mobility, I don't know. I also noticed he wears the old school type of sleeves on the end of his jersey, unlike many who have them tapered. Either way, the dude is legit and I hope we can find someway to keep him around. I hope the LOB is letting him know that he needs to stick around, sick of the LOB by committee, we need a 4th.