C-Hawk launched

Rainger

Reaction score
Well I finally got the name onto the boat. The Seahawks are now patrolling the waters around Vancouver Island and the San Juan Islands.
140730 172
140730 171

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3l2b9vns said:
Where'd you get the huge decal?

My graphic artist made it for me from a logo jpeg I sent him. He can make them any size also he duplicated the font from a jpeg of the name I downloaded from the internet.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
rainger":1w3doimh said:
ZagHawk":1w3doimh said:

My graphic artist made it for me from a logo jpeg I sent him. He can make them any size also he duplicated the font from a jpeg of the name I downloaded from the internet.
Can he make one where the logo is going the correct direction?

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1eoa6xi3 said:
rainger":1eoa6xi3 said:
ZagHawk":1eoa6xi3 said:

Sure just look at the other side LOL
140730 173

The Radish

Reaction score
Jesus guys don't mention the businesses name or the NFL will be after him big time to pay for using a franchised figure. Not joke here guys.

I would suggest you take the conversation to PMs.

BTW its beautiful

:les:

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
The Radish":32j14b98 said:
Jesus guys don't mention the businesses name or the NFL will be after him big time to pay for using a franchised figure. Not joke here guys.

Thanks, no I was not going to say anything about the business name or location. Also I am not marketing this in any way or trying to make any money on the trademark.

The Radish

Reaction score
rainger":1yrsyixm said:
The Radish":1yrsyixm said:

Thanks, no I was not going to say anything about the business name or location. Also I am not marketing this in any way or trying to make any money on the trademark.

I understand completely what you are saying and doing. But the NFL will take every chance they get to wring money out of people that are using their logo.

Just ask Aros. He got letters all the time from the NFL and the Seahawks for using their logos. threatened with lawsuits frequently until he took all those things off the site. They even wanted him to quit using the blue background as it was their color. That is when he finally told the to take a hike since the color blue is in the public domain.

But that logo is not and they are not shy about going after people that manufacture their products.

Did I say its beautiful?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":lujlgehv said:
rainger":lujlgehv said:
ZagHawk":lujlgehv said:

I bet you hate Army uniforms.

A

Anonymous

Oh, I get it...

It's a play on words, right?

Had some custom, three-layer, letters and numbers done to match my boat graphics for the registration. Looked killer. Did it for my watercrafts as well.

I guess now there is three best days in a boat-owner's life:
1.) The day you buy it,
2.) The day it's namesake wins the Lombardi,
3.) The day you sell it.

MOD EDIT:

NFL Licensed team stickers/decals, like the one in the photograph, can be purchased through Amazon.com.

Use the link in the sticky above so your purchase will benefit .NET!

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Man that is a sweet boat! One of the best parts about our visual identity is that for fan stuff, the color green can usually be skipped in more classy/ sober blue and white designs, but our font still makes it looks Seahawks.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":bhpqinvd said:
Oh, I get it...

It's a play on words, right?

Had some custom, three-layer, letters and numbers done to match my boat graphics for the registration. Looked killer. Did it for my watercrafts as well.

I guess now there is three best days in a boat-owner's life:
1.) The day you buy it,
2.) The day it's namesake wins the Lombardi,
3.) The day you sell it.

MOD EDIT:

NFL Licensed team stickers/decals, like the one in the photograph, can be purchased through Amazon.com.

Use the link in the sticky above so your purchase will benefit .NET!
Ahhh you discovered my secret that I bought that logo on line from an NFL approved sales merchant.

minormillikin

Reaction score
The logo is going the right direction. You want the beak pointed the opposite direction the boat is going? How stupid would that look?

...That's ok... There are still people who see flags on Army uniforms and ask, "Why is the flag backward?"

--

That's a heck of a boat, Seahawks related or not. Good times will be had.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
minormillikin":2r7c9la1 said:
The logo is going the right direction. You want the beak pointed the opposite direction the boat is going? How stupid would that look?

...That's ok... There are still people who see flags on Army uniforms and ask, "Why is the flag backward?"

--

That's a heck of a boat, Seahawks related or not. Good times will be had.

May I ask for a picture of this "backward flag"? Dont really see the point in mirroring the US flag if its on each shoulder or something like that, it does not have the same clear direction that an animal in profile has...