Count down to kick off..... Roll call

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm sure we are all getting excited at different levels.
Last night I couldn't sleep. Yesterday I reserved a rental car and reconfirmed our hotel reservations, and my time off work for the trip got approved. Guess the whole thing just kind of added up.
My mind just wouldn't shut down to rest. I remembered my trip last year to the NFCCG and that made it even worse. This will be my wife's first time ever to my home state and I'm really excited about that. I've been trying for years to get her up there.
Any way, how bout a roll call of who will be at the GreenBay game to see "thee banner" raised?
Will you be able to do the Temple billiards pre game? If not what will you do? Tailgate? If so, where is your spot?
GoHawks.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tailgating. Probably on the warehouse docks next to Krispy Kreme

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Well considering it's a workday, it's going to be VERY stressful for me. I'm going to have to get all my crap done early. Leave work at noon. Make sure I'm packed up and ready the night before. Have all my babysitter arrangements set up (i.e. she's going to have to pick up my baby from daycare and bring her straight to my place). I'm going to have to make sure my wife also gets home on time, so we can all be set to go and beat traffic. Get into Seattle and then do our thing. It'll be great once we get there, but everything up to that point is going to be a headache.

tooshort

Reaction score
Me and my Pops (who grew up in Wisconsin but bleeds Seahawks blue) will be there. I have a feeling the atmosphere near the Stadium will be electric, probably just going to grab a bottle of something and "tailgate hop" :thirishdrinkers:

Riley12

Reaction score
Driving to the game straight from work that day, along the wonderful, southbound I-5 crawl or the slightly less awful 99 crawl.

Will park as close as I can, scoop up a Tats sandwich and head into the stadium in time for kickoff.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I dunno if I am gonna be at home or up camping/hunting. If I am hunting...I shall probably be trying to stream it off the web. May take my lappy and my bb card. I have sporadic service up there...but could probably make it better.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":20zm1dto said:
Little early for Roll Call don't ya think?

But yeah... I'll be there. Damn near all day I'll be there.

No it's not to early. I'll bump this thread to death between now and then.

Looking forward to seeing you again Dom.

Riley12

Reaction score
pmedic920":1mac0a20 said:
I'm hoping to see BlueThunder at Temple, do y'all think being a thur nite game will prevent them from stopping by?

Blue Thunder makes their usual rounds every game day, if I'm not mistaken.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I fly over on the 3rd, will be at the game. Will most likely hit Temple but it somewhat depends on what the two people Im bringing to the game want to do. But I will be up and about Seattle all day.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I expect to make it down a few hours before KO. I look forward to seeing some of you bums.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hey gang. We just booked the clipper cruise up to San Juan with whale watch. Booked it for Friday after the game. Would be cool, if any of y'all have thought about doing it, to have a little group.
It's reasonably priced for a days adventure.

Edit: we changed days on the clipper ride. Doing it Wed. 9/3. Day before the game.

uncle fester

Reaction score
This time last year my wife and I were looking forward to flying to Seattle for the first time, seeing the first two Hawks home games, going whale watching and generally exploring the area. It turned out to be everything we'd hoped for, and more.

I'd just like to say I'm *slightly* jealous of you all right now! :)

There will always be a small corner of London that will be blue and green. And showing NFL Gamepass.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
ehepyhu4.jpg

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
No it's not.
When you live 2300 miles away this stuff takes planing.
Roll call is all part of it.
Besides I like my countdown clock, and this way y'all can enjoy it with me. :{)