The last Rain City Redemption?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Mr. Cornell just posted the following on his facebook page:

Just to confirm, Episode XLVIII will be released (online) September 2nd - within 48 hours of the Thursday night game vs. Green Bay. I know the trailer says August but once again, this episode has taken longer to produce than I had anticipated - mostly due to a lot more attention to detail. I've also had the opportunity to collaborate with some great people on this "finale", and cannot wait to share this with you all. More updates to come. Go Hawks!

I really hope this isn't the last RCR he makes. I understand it takes a lot of time and effort so if this is the last one, then all my admiration to Mr. Cornell for the fine work he's done. But I love this series and would hate to see this be the final episode.

Brahn

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":18d45www said:
Mr. Cornell just posted the following on his facebook page:

Just to confirm, Episode XLVIII will be released (online) September 2nd - within 48 hours of the Thursday night game vs. Green Bay. I know the trailer says August but once again, this episode has taken longer to produce than I had anticipated - mostly due to a lot more attention to detail. I've also had the opportunity to collaborate with some great people on this "finale", and cannot wait to share this with you all. More updates to come. Go Hawks!

I really hope this isn't the last RCR he makes. I understand it takes a lot of time and effort so if this is the last one, then all my admiration to Mr. Cornell for the fine work he's done. But I love this series and would hate to see this be the final episode.

My guess is he struck gold with the Whole redemption angle because the Hawks were just coming of the Jim Mora test. Once you have won the championship, you have redeemed yourself.

It is better to ride off into glory than to stick around and have to try and build a video around a potential 6-10 team in the future. Would I love to see them? Sure, but under a different editor telling a different story. Mr. Cornell has told his part of the saga.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean the redemption is kind of finished with a Super Bowl victory, right?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
perfect end to the perfect story. what more do you want? doesn't mean he won't make more videos but this should be the last chapter in the RCR series.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Looks like September really can't come fast enough.

I look forward to another hour and a half of tears threatening to stream down my face.

drdiags

Reaction score
Too bad he couldn't keep them on youtube, since I cannot figure out how to get a copy from vimeo. Would love to have access to all the chapters until I have left this planet. Not sure how secure things are in the cloud.

Makes sense to end the RCR series. Seems like he was a pretty good clairvoyant. His timing for this tale was amazingly in sync with a change in the team's fortunes.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
drdiags":33h05upq said:
I cannot figure out how to get a copy from vimeo.

Use a video rip site.

http://savevideo.me/

just go to the video page on Vimeo and copy the url and paste it to that site, then you can save the video.

Now, i will say that the author of the series had to disable downloading, they the probably don't want people downloading it for whatever reason. However I don't feel bad providing this loophole because i don't think it's right for them to utilize other people's video footage and then not allow someone else to download it.

danp1990

Reaction score
drdiags":2ns2j88g said:
Too bad he couldn't keep them on youtube, since I cannot figure out how to get a copy from vimeo. Would love to have access to all the chapters until I have left this planet. Not sure how secure things are in the cloud.

Makes sense to end the RCR series. Seems like he was a pretty good clairvoyant. His timing for this tale was amazingly in sync with a change in the team's fortunes.

Hey :)! if you have Firefox as your browser just download the add-on ''Downloadhelper'' and then go to Vimeo RCD videos, and at the top right of the firefox toolbar section you'll see three rotating circles.One in yellow,green,red right click that .and Wala!!! Download it:)........Ohhh! and make sure you play the video first to start the download process, otherwise the three colored circles ICON Won't appear and you cant download.I Downloaded all of them already.A must have for all the Faithfull 12's!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
danp1990":2mhkfw8r said:
drdiags":2mhkfw8r said:

Hey :)! if you have Firefox as your browser just download the add-on ''Downloadhelper'' and then go to Vimeo RCD videos, and at the top right of the firefox toolbar section you'll see three rotating circles.One in yellow,green,red right click that .and Wala!!! Download it:)........Ohhh! and make sure you play the video first to start the download process, otherwise the three colored circles ICON Won't appear and you cant download.I Downloaded all of them already.A must have for all the Faithfull 12's!
+1. Firefox is yer friend![emoji106]

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'll spend a lot of money for an official RCR DVD. This man had the foresight to start a redemption story at the perfect time. And to end it with a SB victory. That's just too perfect

mitleth

Reaction score
Well, it's the day before the day before. It also happens to be the day the RCR "finale" is released! Hope you all freed up your evenings. He said it would be released "within 48 hours of the game" so I'm expecting spend my night watching it.

I will then probably be too excited and end up watching all the post season games too. Go Hawks.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
actually the finale has been delayed. Fine by me to get everything in there.

Rain City Documentary Series
August 24
An update for Episode XLVIII

Hey guys, it pains me to have to tell you all that the next episode of RCR will be delayed. I'm now looking to release it before the Broncos game in Week 3 of the regular season. The episode is going to run about 90-120 minutes long depending on my final cuts. I've put an extreme amount of attention into everything for this next episode, and that is really the true reason for its delay. I feel that if I were to release it now, it wouldn't be as good as it can possibly be (not up to my standards, and not the quality I want to deliver). I know this comes as a huge disappointment to most & I appreciate all of your continued patience and support. Hang in there, it will not disappoint.

mitleth

Reaction score
Nooooooo! oh well. Also, it's fine by me as well. I was hoping it would be here to bridge this 2 day gap and make time go a bit faster. But I suppose a little added midseason treat won't hurt.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
mitleth":2wzgejxn said:
Nooooooo! oh well. Also, it's fine by me as well. I was hoping it would be here to bridge this 2 day gap and make time go a bit faster. But I suppose a little added midseason treat won't hurt.

Yeah we have America's Game to look forward to this week. No worries Mr. Cornell!