The Forgotten Reason Behind Our Superbowl Victory

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Tanzania-Flag-Art-Wallpaper-1800x2880.jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Kaiser":2e8obzzp said:
No clue what this means
It's the flag for Tanzania, which some dimwitted types thought was getting us wins when we had advertising for vacationing in Tanzania inside our stadium. It really must have worked, because it went away and we won the Super Bowl.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
My Mom bought me an Elite White RW Jersey which I wore for the first time at the Super Bowl. That's real reason we won the SB. :mrgreen:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Kaiser":v4kbs8qp said:
No clue what this means

Don't listen to Roland. Tanzania is the life blood. It's like The Force. Coach is Obi and Russell is Luke and they've learned to harness the power. And so we win.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2ac8txj8 said:
Don't listen to Roland. Tanzania is the life blood. It's like The Force. Coach is Obi and Russell is Luke and they've learned to harness the power. And so we win.

Oh yeah? Well then, why did we win the Super Bowl after losing Tanzania, huh?

TELL ME THAT, MR. SMARTYPANTS!

minormillikin

Reaction score
Roland, why do these harmless threads about the Madden Curse and Tanzania piss you off so much? Were you raped by the Easter Bunny?

That said... he's right. The Tanzania year was 2012, not 2013. WHICH MEANS: If we take the next step and nuke Tanzania into a smoldering pit, it MAY ensure a Seahawks dynasty. It's not superstition, it's science.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2x1ku24z said:
Zebulon Dak":2x1ku24z said:

Oh yeah? Well then, why did we win the Super Bowl after losing Tanzania, huh?

TELL ME THAT, MR. SMARTYPANTS!

We didn't LOSE Tanzania. It's lived on in our hearts and will continue to do so. It's what STARTED this dynasty. Don't be a prick.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Look at my goddam signature! Tanzania went exactly nowhere since it got here. We all owe it a debt of gratitude.

pmedic920

Reaction score
We won because we were the best team. The best team by a long way, and we are poised to be one of the best teams ever.
Whatever superstition you have, it's only crazy if it doesn't work.
Somebody said, a few weeks ago, that the year pmedic joined the board, is the year they won. Only crazy if it doesn't ....
:{)

Oh yea and the hat. We have never lost when the hat is at the game.
pemuhega.jpg

-The Glove-

Reaction score
We won because I went to every home game for the first time in my life. And NYCoug made it to every single one including the big one. We should change NYCoug's handle to GoodLuckCharm