Our Offensive Line will be worse than last season?

Tokadub

Reaction score
I was watching the first Rams game from last season last night, and DANG. DO NOT WATCH THAT GAME IF YOU WANT TO BE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT OUR TEAM. We got absolutely wrecked our O-Line was horrible, and the Rams are probably even better this season?

I'm trying to remain optimistic about our team like my original 14-2 prediction, but the more I watch this off-season... it just seems our O-Line could really get us this time.

There's only so many miracles one team can have, we almost lost a lot of games last season even in the playoffs vs 49ers...

THE ONE THING WE NEEDED TO DO IN THIS OFF-SEASON TO GUARANTEE ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WIN WAS IMPROVE THE O-LINE... WE FAILED TO DO SO :x

So Ukung is still injured coming off surgery, probably our 2nd most likely guy to get injured next season behind Harvin.

Unger was over rated to begin with and he's on the decline.

Bowie was highly praised by many on this forum and he got traded for being a fat arse and he got injured.

Winston got knocked the f out by Chancellor even when he put his entire weight to brace for impact. Kam bulldozed Winston, barely lost any speed and hit their Running Back instantaneously afterwards.

Britt apparently might lose his spot to Winston which is pathetic.

Bailey = unproven noob. Most the games he played Wilson was getting rocked.

J.R. Sweezy = probably more penalties per play than Giacomini.

Carpenter = came in shape but at heart he is an over weight, slow, lazy, injury prone dude with no skills.

So why exactly is our O-Line going to be improved? Seems like it will be worst most likely I don't see any upside with this group, none at all.

Let's pray for a miracle that Wilson doesn't get injured because he will have no pass blocking whatsoever.

EDIT: Title for grammar police :roll:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
You sure that ish you're tokin on aint laced with something? "Paranoia real destroya!"
Good gawd gerty, they haven't played a game together yet! Step down from the ledge. You presented this in a totally unbalanced and exaggerated fashion. When did Sweeze become a penalty machine? Our guys DO have some strengths, ya know?!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
You're back out on the ledge again I see.

Our O-line will be okay again this year.

By opening weekend, Okung should be completely healed from his toe injury that hampered all of last season.

Carpenter looks to be ready to play at an improved level from the past couple of years.

Unger sustained three different injuries last year and his performance reflected that. Odds are he is healthier this season.

Sweezy was our healthiest and best O-lineman last year and is ready to go now.

Right tackle will be manned by either Britt or by Winston if Britt doesn't show he can handle being the starter in his rookie season.

I'm not worried... just a bit concerned.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Really, you needed to post this in its own thread, and you call me an attention whore?

Do you even like the Seahawks? Because 8 out of 10 topics from your are always some uber negative pessimistic BS with half-assed logic and reasoning.

How about this? An ultimate bet because I don't know why but you make me so angry and I seriously am starting to hate your posts, I can't stand them, if your posts were people, I would be a serial killer.

If the Seahawks O-Line DOESNT rank in the Top 20 amongst O-Lines via which ever grading system is better and more accurate of the two via FO/PFF... I WILL WILLINGLY DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AND LEAVE THIS SITE.

If the Seahawks O-Line ranks amongst the top 20 grade O-Lines... all you have to do is change your s/n to ImaTokaDumbass

ctrcat

Reaction score
Tokadub":1dous962 said:
We got absolutely wrecked our O-Line was horrible, and the Rams are probably even better this season? ]

Same with the Panthers who the Hawks play in back to back weeks this year. The miracle prayer to Baldwin in that game spoke volumes-that it was simply the Hawks year. But someone recently linked the Hawks OL against the Panthers DL which will also likely be better and Tim Ryan from Fox was a broken record- "RW is running for his life", "RW is getting lit up", "The Hawks are lucky", etc.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Before you jump I hope you realize the rams have a great D line and it was just one game. Watch the soup bowl you'll feel better.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
volsunghawk":oe218jo7 said:
hawksfansinceday1":oe218jo7 said:
The title of your post should have the word "worse" in it, not "worst".

That's like telling a monkey covered in feces that he's got a flake of dandruff on his shoulder.
That is the last post I will read from .NET this morning. Now I can laugh all day at Internet Ass-burgers expense.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Gawd, I love public forums. You had me at WORST followed closely by the time stamp. Why throw Harvin under the bus in this thread?

Largent80

Reaction score
Since it is just training camp it certainly is no time to be so down on the O-Line since they haven't yet played a game, let alone many games.

Every year we have had guys stepping in that nobody has even heard of and we win the superbowl in spite of playing against the incredible world beating Rams.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
I'm sorry OP but this post is dreadful. :pukeface:

I share some of your concerns, but you went about this all wrong. :34853_doh: