Reaction score
OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOL! Michael Bennett cracks me up!

"Russell Wlison is so popular, he ran a red light and the cop got a ticket."

About the Broncos "Those guys are so mad, I wouldn't be surprised if Peyton Manning played the whole game."

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3hwxczs6 said:
Winfield couldn't make it because I think he expected that since he was a touted veteran, that he could pretty much just coast along.
Baily didn't take Pete Carroll serious when he said that you will always have to compete for a job on this team.
There are hundreds of talented players that don't even get the chance to try out for a team, so when a player that has been given an open invitation just pisses away an extraordinary opportunity, I don't blame Pete Carroll for showing them the door.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1vv1fxmo said:
ivotuk":1vv1fxmo said:
Winfield couldn't make it because I think he expected that since he was a touted veteran, that he could pretty much just coast along.
Baily didn't take Pete Carroll serious when he said that you will always have to compete for a job on this team.
There are hundreds of talented players that don't even get the chance to try out for a team, so when a player that has been given an open invitation just pisses away an extraordinary opportunity, I don't blame Pete Carroll for showing them the door.

Thanks.

Did you mean Bowie?