Great news. P. Harvin.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":368q6jjq said:
The aroma of fear and jealousy smells delicious.

No kidding. Other fans are truly terrified of this team.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
When he said he had new movement in his hip that he had never felt before after the surgery was partially healed, I was hoping to see exactly this.

Frightening thought. :D

WATCH OUT, REST OF THE NFL!

ivotuk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1kbmc6mv said:
Reached some gears, he did know he had.
I like the sound of that.
:{)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... now-i-had/

One commenter said. I wonder what beast mode will do when opposing defenses can no longer stack the box?

Can't wait to find out. :)

Last year this time I said Percy would be worth every penny, and every draft pick if he helped us win the SuperB Owl, will he did help with that. His kick off return fur a TD made that game so much more enjoyable.

Now, to me, everything he does is a bonus! But the effect he will have against teams trying to stack the box will be so much fun! Marshawn will love it! Cmike will love It! And Turbo will love it!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":17lc1q0k said:
I just hope he doesn't Bo Jackson himself while reaching those gears.
Don't say that!!! Though it was such a freak injury I wouldn't worry about it happening with any degree of seriousness.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
There's not a player in the league that can make full-speed cuts like Percy.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I reckon that Percy will do everything he can to help get us to a repeat, and win it. He seems to feel bad he couldn't have done more last season, and it bugs him. Combine this with him feeling this much better and we are in for an even more wild ride this season folks. :thirishdrinkers:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
OkieHawk":gqgcc8zj said:
I reckon that Percy will do everything he can to help get us to a repeat, and win it. He seems to feel bad he couldn't have done more last season, and it bugs him. Combine this with him feeling this much better and we are in for an even more wild ride this season folks. :thirishdrinkers:
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Any body find out why Harvin didn't play? P-rich, Balwin, Lynch and Harvin oh my.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2heyq5em said:
Any body find out why Harvin didn't play? P-rich, Balwin, Lynch and Harvin oh my.
If they aren't dinged up nobody of note will play except for Chicago because we play all of these teams for real right out of the gate in most cases. It's just better to see what we have for depth because of this.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I know this is random, but that Rafael Bush hit really pissed me off. He was clearly trying to knock him out of the game with a head shot, and then got his fine reduced?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2agm68a5 said:
I just hope he doesn't Bo Jackson himself while reaching those gears.
Jackson's leg was ripped out of the socket by a linebacker, then Bo WALKED OFF THE FIELD. Jesus, that dude was tough.

RussJames

Reaction score
What are we putting in these guys hips? Kam gets hip surgery and says he's gonna be hitting even harder now. Percy gets hip surgery and says he's reaching gears he's never reached before. What are we gonna get from Irvin? Spring loaded get-off?

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
RussJames":3gskm688 said:
What are we putting in these guys hips? Kam gets hip surgery and says he's gonna be hitting even harder now. Percy gets hip surgery and says he's reaching gears he's never reached before. What are we gonna get from Irvin? Spring loaded get-off?

The way I understand, that injury causes discomfort and some immobility
After the repair and healing they are much better than pre opp.
Makes perfect sense that they feel like a new person.