Preseason Game 2

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Had a great time with my friend Erik who happens to be quite the luck charm. Both games I've taken him to have been blow outs. A lot to like about the game for sure. RDub looks like he's ready to aim for the MVP this year...A few photos...

Look close...See that dark area right next to the last white banner? Yep. That's THE banner that will be revealed on September 4th for the whole world to see.

pre1.jpg

Met up with friends at halftime right next to the 12th Man Flag. Thought it made for a nice shot.

pre2.jpg

Always dug this area on the west side of the 300 level with views of the Sound and city.

pre3.jpg

Any of you who have been to Temple in recent years, especially the downstairs area may be surprised to see that they completely remodeled the downstairs. No more dank, dark hole. It now is this hip little speakeasy called the "Pharmacy" and yes boys and girls, that IS a big flat screen TV in the back to watch the early games.

pre4.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Couldn't help to notice the two place holders for banners right smack in the middle ... I wonder what those could be for :D

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
How many of us "old timers" are going to shed tears when we see the Super Bowl banner go up? 1976 was a l-o-n-g time ago! A lot of water has past under the bridge.

grizbob

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":25y105uz said:
How many of us "old timers" are going to shed tears when we see the Super Bowl banner go up? 1976 was a l-o-n-g time ago! A lot of water has past under the bridge.

You got tears left? Been outta tears since the 10th viewing of the game.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Nice pictures.

Who is the dweeb in the Fouts jersey? Does he wear that because Dan is such a great announcer?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I know, I felt the same way. The name is silly but the vibe is hip and clearly aiming at a younger hipper crowd then us mid-life crisis mo fo's. (Yes speak for myself, haha)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
grizbob":2buo4i2m said:
Bigpumpkin":2buo4i2m said:

You got tears left? Been outta tears since the 10th viewing of the game.
You need to drink more beers :thirishdrinkers:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2u1eu804 said:
LymonHawk":2u1eu804 said:
Tech Worlds":2u1eu804 said:
Pharmacy? Seriously?

Isn't alcohol considered a drug?
Yes. My drug of choice.

But I think the sign in the basement is dumb. Doesn't fit the establishment.
As Granny on the Beverly Hillbilly's used to call it "Rumatiz Medicine", and said "It's Good Fer What Ails Ya"