Can't get videos to play on seahawks .com- help

TVHAWK

Reaction score
For about a week now I can't get videos to run on seahawks.com with firefox OR chrome.. But strangely Inetrnet explorer works fine....Microsoft skulldugery ?? Or something else...Quicktime and flash player are up-to-date....I hate this crap- any ideas ?? :les:

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
^^^^

For that reason I only use internet explorer for Seahawks.com as I never use it so it's got the default settings.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I've had the same problems for several years and it's intermittent. It's probably some proprietary software at Seahawks.com that loads faster in IE but is inefficient on other browsers. It's complete BS but what are you going to do?

Look around and see if you can get Seahawks All Access on TV because it's much better quality and you can hear the questions being asked.

For some damn reason they've blacked out All Access in Fairbanks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":m41h1su2 said:
I've had the same problems for several years and it's intermittent. It's probably some proprietary software at Seahawks.com that loads faster in IE but is inefficient on other browsers. It's complete BS but what are you going to do?

Look around and see if you can get Seahawks All Access on TV because it's much better quality and you can hear the questions being asked.

For some damn reason they've blacked out All Access in Fairbanks.

They've blocked All Access everywhere except the Seattle and Portland markets. They claimed to me that it was an NFL rule when I complained to them about it. I replied twice now requesting detailed information on this nfl rule, and have yet to get a response from root sports on this.