Seahawks Super Bowl Replica Ring comparison

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
So here are two replica Super Bowl rings I now have in hand.
I wanted to give those that may be still looking a close look at the two rings side by side.

FIRST OFF let me say that I am not affiliated with either seller. One of those sellers was TrophyClone that has posted here. His ring is marked with a yellow "TC" in the pictures below. The other was a seller who says they are local, but the ring shipped out of California.

As you can see there are differences between the two. Most notable are size, height of Seahawk logo on top of the ring, the blue border around the Seahawk logo, the engraving inside the ring, and the bottom of the ring where the feathers are.

The other difference that you wouldn't be able to see is that the TrophyClone ring was made from solid sterling silver. The other ring is brass and plated. Both have a nice solid feel to them.

I would be happy to answer any other questions and take any other pictures for those that want them.

*in his best Heath Ledger JOKER's voice*

And here, we, go -

Ring27 zpsa4b22ae0
Ring26 zps8d2de7e4
Ring25 zpsa4c2d460
Ring24 zps3b4589b3
Ring23 zps14a4b489
Ring22 zps51bf0528
Ring21 zps33e9d501
Ring20 zpsb59c8fe4
Ring19 zps54672ac0
Ring18 zps38cd05bd
Ring17 zpsc7f8f111
Ring16 zps17836dd4
Ring15 zps8fe681c4
Ring14 zpsfefdd324
Ring13 zps29df8b20
Ring12 zpsbba43c05
Ring11 zpsff107c23
Ring10 zps990e8283
Ring9 zps52dfee60
Ring8 zps673b0800
Ring7 zpsc34afded
Ring6 zps7f7e7da6
Ring5 zps899d7452
Ring4 zpsec247484
Ring3 zps2354a2ac
Ring2 zps1b4a05be
Ring1 zps70ddcd17

I was able to order the TrophyClone ring in a size 14, the other is a size 13 so that should tell you how big my hands/fingers are.

I will say that there is a noticeable size difference between the two rings. I'm no expert but if I were to guess based on the pictures I've seen taken from the players themselves, I would guess that the larger of the two is closer to the actual size.

The costs of both totaled are still less than the official Tiffany ring.

My custom display box will be here next week, so I will have pictures for it then.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Great post, thanks.
I personally like the smaller TC ring.
If you don't mind, what was the cost? And what are the stones?
Please PM me if you don't want to post the answers.

hawkstrap

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2nhwjz2b said:
I was able to order the TrophyClone ring in a size 14, the other is a size 13 so that should tell you how big my hands/fingers are.

We'll that settles that bet.

Pay up, Peaches

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
Is there one you prefer over the other? What was the difference in the price between the two?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hawkstrap":1i7mn64l said:
daveCFPrez":1i7mn64l said:

We'll that settles that bet.

Pay up, Peaches

:lol:

lsheldon

Reaction score
For a fan who intended to wear it, I think the smaller would be the way to go. If only for display, definitely the larger one. Both look pretty sweet.

timmat

Reaction score
I'm curious who you used to source the larger of the two? I like both. The larger looks to be a more accurate replica of the real ones. But I like the better inside engraving on the TC one. And, the smaller size might make it more wearable actually. Not sure which way I'd go yet. I'd also like to hear any other thoughts you have on either piece.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
In my opinion the TC ring gets most of the little details right:
the blue behind the Seahawks logo on top of the ring and the engraving inside the ring.

The bigger of the two is just that - BIGGER and IMHO probably more close to the actual size of the players rings.
I also like the looks of my name on the bigger ring. And the height of the Hawks logo looks more closer to the player's rings.
The feathers on the bottom of the rings are accurate on the bigger ring, as there is a space on the TC ring.

Maybe because the ring is bigger and the stones are bigger it appears as if the stones on the bigger ring have a better sparkle to them.

As it was mentioned before - for someone who is going to wear the ring more than usual I would go for the TC ring. A little smaller in size. If you're looking for something closer to an exact replica I would go with the bigger ring.

ccla

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":133s9ltw said:
I went with the LARGER one. Best $225 I ever spent.

Where can one find the larger ring for sale?

ccla

Largent80

Reaction score
Sometimes smaller is better and these rings are gaudy big.

I like some of the elements of both but I saw another ring I liked better than either of those. Saw it online somewhere.

timmat

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":3suikog6 said:
In my opinion the TC ring gets most of the little details right:
the blue behind the Seahawks logo on top of the ring and the engraving inside the ring.

The bigger of the two is just that - BIGGER and IMHO probably more close to the actual size of the players rings.
I also like the looks of my name on the bigger ring. And the height of the Hawks logo looks more closer to the player's rings.
The feathers on the bottom of the rings are accurate on the bigger ring, as there is a space on the TC ring.

Maybe because the ring is bigger and the stones are bigger it appears as if the stones on the bigger ring have a better sparkle to them.

As it was mentioned before - for someone who is going to wear the ring more than usual I would go for the TC ring. A little smaller in size. If you're looking for something closer to an exact replica I would go with the bigger ring.

Which vendor did you use for the larger one? PM if you'd like. Thanks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just my opinion and since I've worn the real ring on my finger I have to go with the TC version. No 12 would throw either away but the TC version looks like the mold is a little more quality...It has a tighter look to it with the little details. Again, both rings would be cool for a 12 to own but from the photos, I would have to say the TC version looks closest to the ring that was on my finger for a blissful minute or two.

Attachments

• thering4.jpg
    thering4.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 777

GeekHawk

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":3g5x38o9 said:
GeekHawk":3g5x38o9 said:
Why does it say "Ballance"?
That would be my name
Oh, okay. I was afraid it was a misspelled word, like the time my friend got a tattoo that said, in part, "I belive it". Nobody pointed it out to him when he was showing it off at a gathering of our riding club, until I did (what are friends for, if not to point and laugh once the initial shock wears off? :mrgreen: ).