Percy Haters, have you changed your mind?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
There was a lot of Percy hate in threads last year. Just curious if the Haters have changed their mind after seeing him healthy?

Brahn

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":23i6z6hn said:
There was a lot of Percy hate in threads last year. Just curious if the Haters have changed their mind after seeing him healthy?

Love me some Harvin, but in his detractors defense it is still very early in the season.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":47m2in9f said:
So people that have injury concerns about Harvin are now haters? Congrats to you on the first "eat crow thread" of the season.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Being concerned about his woes isnt the same as being a hater. Every single Seahawks fan in this forum wants Harvin to do well. Thread sucks!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I don't remember it as "hate" (way overrused term, by the way) - but concerns about his stability, and for good reason.

NOBODY has ever said he isn't immensely talented. Not a soul. The only thing with Percy is staying healthy.

Also, we gave him a King's Ransom to be on the field every week and open up our offense. We are seeing it now, but we need to see it in October, December and the playoffs too.

Way too early for a thread like this, and I'm a huge Harvin fan.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1quxjcbm said:
ImTheScientist":1quxjcbm said:
So people that have injury concerns about Harvin are now haters? Congrats to you on the first "eat crow thread" of the season.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
I'm a Percy supporter but Tech is right but give it a year and that won't be a concern either.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
This is the Jim Harbaugh of threads; unnecessarily hostile and angry, and an irritating distraction from more worthwhile conversation topics.

warden

Reaction score
When things don't go according to plan, there are many who whine, complain and b1tch like little girls

seedhawk

Reaction score
HawksSoc":2bt65iml said:
This is the Jim Harbaugh of threads; unnecessarily hostile and angry, and an irritating distraction from more worthwhile conversation topics.

Too damn funny as I would have given credit to either S Smith or S Bayless!

acer1240

Reaction score
On 1 kickoff return Percy became worth every pick and dollar we gave up for him.

Escamillo

Reaction score
BlueBlood":24s0ttli said:
Being concerned about his woes isnt the same as being a hater. Every single Seahawks fan in this forum wants Harvin to do well. Thread sucks!

People expressing concern about injuries is one thing, people declaring him a "bust" and condemning John Schneider's judgment is another. The latter are the haters, especially the ones that were declaring Harvin a "bust" in seemingly gleeful manner. Even Richard Sherman called out such haters in an interview right after the Super Bowl.

Escamillo

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1ldfotld said:
I don't remember it as "hate" (way overrused term, by the way) - but concerns about his stability, and for good reason.

NOBODY has ever said he isn't immensely talented. Not a soul. The only thing with Percy is staying healthy.

Also, we gave him a King's Ransom to be on the field every week and open up our offense. We are seeing it now, but we need to see it in October, December and the playoffs too.

Way too early for a thread like this, and I'm a huge Harvin fan.

It may be too early for a thread like this, but it was also too early last year for people to declare the Harvin trade a "bust", but they didn't let that didn't stop them. :mrgreen:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
OP has a point.

A concern is more " its unfortunate what happened to Harvin, hopefully he can return to form, I'm so excited for his prosepects"

A lot of people here trashed him and fed him to the sharks well before an hip injury, and then ofcourse the hip injury only proved how right they were in the first place.

Its cool, to each their own, but for how many negative Harvin threads there were last year, you can't now say that some didn't "hate" Harvin and were just "concerned" about his well being.

Jville

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":garlwj4r said:
OP has a point.

A concern is more " its unfortunate what happened to Harvin, hopefully he can return to form, I'm so excited for his prosepects"

A lot of people here trashed him and fed him to the sharks well before an hip injury, and then ofcourse the hip injury only proved how right they were in the first place.

Its cool, to each their own, but for how many negative Harvin threads there were last year, you can't now say that some didn't "hate" Harvin and were just "concerned" about his well being.

Well ........ thank you for a descriptive and useful opinion.

I don't see how inflammatory OP terms and labeling/painting members can possibly be useful. I find tt a deterrent for comment.

For many, It doesn't build the conversation ..... it destroys it .... both here and in society at large.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2gw5arxy said:

The one and ONLY problem with Harvin is his penchant for getting injured.

Other than that he is from another planet when healthy.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HawksSoc":1vtsaok8 said:

It's a typical T-Sizzle troll post. Hardly worth the click.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Nope.

I still think Harvin is the most overrated player in the entire nfl. I absolutely hate the trade and contract and my preference would be that he play for any team but my beloved Hawks.

But as long as he doesn't get injured again he wont be completely worthless, just overpaid and overrated.

GO HAWKS

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1tlxgkyz said:
Nope.

I still think Harvin is the most overrated player in the entire nfl. I absolutely hate the trade and contract and my preference would be that he play for any team but my beloved Hawks.

But as long as he doesn't get injured again he wont be completely worthless, just overpaid and overrated.

GO HAWKS

:shock:

HawksSoc

Reaction score
seedhawk":1t73dyf4 said:
HawksSoc":1t73dyf4 said:

Too damn funny as I would have given credit to either S Smith or S Bayless!

I see more Harbaugh then Bayless here in Ireland so went with him instead ;)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1u99om06 said:
Nope.

GO HAWKS
Most entertaining posts on this forum