The World Champions Banner is in Madden

pastapadre

Reaction score
Want to see what our Super Bowl Championship banner is going to look like? I grabbed this out of Madden NFL 15. Couldn't get it to look any better than that because the lights above interfere with it but there it is!

Seahawksbanner

Cartire

Reaction score
Wait, I thought the game didnt come out till tomorrow.

Shock2k

Reaction score
That gave me chills. I was at the past two pre-season games and saw the brackets that is going into. That game me chills also. I hope I never stop getting chills when I think about the Superbowl.

Cartire

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting these screenshots?

drrew

Reaction score
Cartire":5qupjp2n said:

You can download and play early if you buy through Xbox Live and are an EA Access member.

253hawk

Reaction score
Just looking around the web. It releases tomorrow but some stores have broken street dates. Sherman gave a lot of his teammates a copy last week.

Cartire

Reaction score
drrew":3adln79b said:
Cartire":3adln79b said:

You can download and play early if you buy through Xbox Live and are an EA Access member.

i have seen nothing about being able to play early. All though I dont have EA Access (dont even know what that is). But I havent been able to find out anything about it. I already have a digital copy downloaded on the xbone. But doesnt unlock till midnight.

drrew

Reaction score
Cartire":2zem8q1v said:
drrew":2zem8q1v said:
Cartire":2zem8q1v said:

i have seen nothing about being able to play early. All though I dont have EA Access (dont even know what that is). But I havent been able to find out anything about it. I already have a digital copy downloaded on the xbone. But doesnt unlock till midnight.

The EA Access is key, and you could only play for six hours prior to the midnight release.

Edit to add EA Access is another monthly fee ($5/mo) that gives 10% off all EA games plus early access to most games and free versions of non current games. For example, you could play Madden 25 for free as an EA Access member. Can't imagine it's worth it unless someone is purchasing every EA game that comes out.

Cartire

Reaction score
drrew":2r9rlsax said:
Cartire":2r9rlsax said:
drrew":2r9rlsax said:
Cartire":2r9rlsax said:

The EA Access is key, and you could only play for six hours prior to the midnight release.

Edit to add EA Access is another monthly fee ($5/mo) that gives 10% off all EA games plus early access to most games and free versions of non current games. For example, you could play Madden 25 for free as an EA Access member. Can't imagine it's worth it unless someone is purchasing every EA game that comes out.

ahhh yes. Not worth it. But, 4.5 hours left regardless. I can wait,.

253hawk

Reaction score
Mission accomplished.

"Please someone tell me there's a way to change Madden's game icon so I don't have to look at Richard Sherman."

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
The Official Player's Guide. Has anyone checked it out? Think it's worth the $10?

Also, is it a bigger "screw you" to 12s or 9er fans that Jerry Rice is wearing #80 in the current Hawks uni on the back cover of the game? :lol: