Uniform Schedule?

seahawksny

Reaction score
Not sure why Im doing this, but what the hell- thoughts?

GB- blue on blue
@SD- Blue on Gray- SD normally wears white early in heat

DEN- Blue on blue

@WASH- Gray on Gray for Primetime Sunday night ( assuming WASH dons red)

DAL- Blue on Blue

@ ST L- White on white

@Carolina- White on Blue

Oakland- Blue On Blue

@KC- white on white, as chiefs have white pants, RW suggested last year in INDY go white on white to not get confused.
AZ- Blue on BLue

@SF- T-Giving Primetime- Gray on Gray

@PHI- White on White Id like to see as we wore white on white the last couple times we went there. One was monday night 42-0, and the second time Lofa had three INTs. Both games were cold and muddy. Perfect for all white

SF- Blue on Blue

@Cardinals- White on Blue

Rams- Blue on Blue

Home games Blue on Blue
Gray will be in primetime SF and WASH
Last year they bagged the white on gray and saved for preseason, so I dont think we see it either this year.

Super Bowl ??

Will be home team in AZ, so they will do what they did in Carolina last year and SD this year. Blue on Gray when we beat New England for our second Lombardi. Blue on Blue is reserved for CLink

GO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

endzorn

Reaction score
Can you break down the white to blue ratio they'll wear on their socks? I've been freaking out over it for months.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
endzorn":zbjzoocj said:
Can you break down the white to blue ratio they'll wear on their socks? I've been freaking out over it for months.

HAHA
Im not that good, I just wish they bag those neon green shoes. We arent the Oregon Ducks

253hawk

Reaction score
The equipment manager has to submit a full jersey schedule to the league by July 1, so everything is already in place except for the pants, which are chosen on a weekly basis and can be in any combination.

A

Anonymous

seahawksny":3i4biab3 said:
endzorn":3i4biab3 said:

HAHA
Im not that good, I just wish they bag those neon green shoes. We arent the Oregon Ducks

Are you Kidding me? :141847_bnono:

A uniform appreciation, but no love for the awesome green shoes?

I'm typing up a warning for your file...

Uffda

Reaction score
Glad that they are wearing the wolf grey more this year.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I want them to wear the grey unis at home for the Cowboys game and force them to wear their blue ones.

253hawk

Reaction score
Uffda":1hhqeuse said:
Glad that they are wearing the wolf grey more this year.

They can only wear the wolf grey jersey twice during the regular season and in non-SB playoff games as it's an alternate, but there's no limit on the pants.

Latest posts