Where to see the game in Maui??

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea where I can catch the game in Maui? or is there another way to catch it?

I am going to be here for another week and half, but I am missing all the good preseason games. (I know, that sounds like a contradiction in terms but it has to suffice until the regular season starts.)

While I don't have the right to complain, I still hope someone has an idea so I don't miss it?

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
Well, it's televised... So you can probably watch it from your hotel room if all else fails. They've done a great job airing all the preseason games so far. Regular season, I'm never quite as lucky.

Sorry, I can't speak to the sports bar scene in Maui. I know on Oahu, Giovani Pastrami's is a pretty popular place in the Waikiki area. Last time I was in Maui, there was an ok Irish Pub in Kihei where you can probably catch the games. If you're up along Kaanapali, I'm sure there's more than a couple places in Lahaina.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I go to Hawaii every year during late October to celebrate my birthday. No matter what island I'm on, the best place to watch the game remains the same: poolside, dummy.

:thirishdrinkers: