camera angles

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
The oak cameras angles make it hard to see the OL/DL how do they live like this. Please tell me im not the only one that cant see?

253hawk

Reaction score
It is a very low camera angle and it looks like the camera cart doesn't go inside the 20 yard lines.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Every year it seems like the camera angles are pretty bad in preseason. It as if they are trying to experiment and it hasn't yet turned out any good. They end up reverting back to the standard angles in reg. season.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Oakland just sucks is all. See that baseball field? Yeah, that's how much they care about football. Why they still have a franchise is beyond me.

hawker84

Reaction score
i don't know about camera angles, but i do know i saw the first two plays of the opening drive, all of a sudden it cut to commercial, when it finally came back to the game, they were kicking the extra point. Never saw the TD. Apparently Fox is still in pre-season form as well...

Cartire

Reaction score
I saw the drive fully on fox. So I dont know where you were at where it got cut, because that sucks. That drive proved to be just super easy again for them. Albiet, it was agianst the oakland 2nd team.

But they should have done what they done, and they did. So no worries at this point.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Pre-season cameras/angles are not the same package as regular season games or nationally televised pre-season games, at least that's the way it used to be and Oakland is a dirty hole of a stadium to boot.

GO HAWKS!!!