NFL Network hates Seattle fans

KPA

Reaction score
So yet again NFL NETWORK preempted the Seattle game to take us in Fairbanks to a Broncos/Texans 2013 preseason game.... man I hate St. Peyton Manning!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I read somewhere that 49ers and Saints fans hate Seahawks fans. This is news to me. :eek:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Directtv blacked out the NFLN for me and then the idiots blacked out several other channels including PBS. Guess they were afraid I'd figure out how to preempt Sesame Street with the Seahawks :twisted:

BUt yea, it is absolutely idiotic why they do that. But somehow it makes sense to them.

rastahawk

Reaction score
I can not believe this! The game is blacked out here in LA. For goodness sake this isn't Oakland. Not to mention its a pre-season game ffs. This was after last week they scheduled the Seahawks and Bears game only to finally air it in the third quarter! Meanwhile they show replay after replay after replay of Browns games. A team that's going nowhere this season. NFLN you suck!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
rastahawk":2uaeo84t said:
I can not believe this! The game is blacked out here in LA. For goodness sake this isn't Oakland. Not to mention its a pre-season game ffs. This was after last week they scheduled the Seahawks and Bears game only to finally air it in the third quarter! Meanwhile they show replay after replay after replay of Browns games. A team that's going nowhere this season. NFLN you suck!!!

BUT BUT BUT... JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Dude... I was gonna post the same thing, but I wasnt sure if nfl network aired different games in different areas. As for southern Oregon.... 3rd time this year they were suppose to air the hawks game and we got completely hosed!!!! Had to go to a bar filled with whinner fans and watch Jackson not do a damn thing in non-HD and get heckled.

Hawks46

Reaction score
rastahawk":1q72hkcg said:

Well, that's because the NFL hates LA. If they didn't hate you, you'd have a team already. :twisted:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
KPA":2adsrvmc said:
So yet again NFL NETWORK preempted the Seattle game to take us in Fairbanks to a Broncos/Texans 2013 preseason game.... man I hate St. Peyton Manning!

Don't worry, the game next Thursday actually counts. So .. you know.. you can watch it

OP
OP
KPA

KPA

Reaction score
At this point, I doubt the people who make decisions of what NFLN plays in Alaska... I'm almost positive they might just show SBXL for Alaskans during the SEA-GB opening game.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Maybe they're just trolling North Pole.

As if Fairbanks doesn't suck bad enough, you can downgrade to North Pole.

A

Anonymous

ivotuk":3jvfz4hy said:
Directtv blacked out the NFLN for me and then the idiots blacked out several other channels including PBS. Guess they were afraid I'd figure out how to preempt Sesame Street with the Seahawks :twisted:

BUt yea, it is absolutely idiotic why they do that. But somehow it makes sense to them.

That's it.

Ivo, round up your friends up there and trek on down to Texas for the fall and winter. I'll put y'all to work in the shop and selling my business while you take over the brand new extended-stay hotel down the street a few blocks.

Y'all can hang out with Lon and I in front of the TV on Sundays.

Plan?

Largent80

Reaction score
From what I heard we didn't miss much, but YEAH, if it is listed at least show it...assholes.

ivotuk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2ai3quwb said:

Hey! That's where I'm from! :p

Our claim to fame is that Darren Colledge is from North Pole. Not much to hang one's hat on but it's something.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Seahawks Preseason games have been blacked out here in Montana despite the cable listing showing they were going to air. Who is benefitting from these blackouts? I can't figure that one out, yet somebody is making the decision to do it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ivotuk":cjicmtde said:
bmorepunk":cjicmtde said:

Hey! That's where I'm from! :p

Our claim to fame is that Darren Colledge is from North Pole. Not much to hang one's hat on but it's something.

Santa Claus. :{)
Yes I still believe.