ST Holders - Don't forget to use exclusive benefits offer

drdiags

Reaction score
I was about to trash the latest e-mail from the Seahawks but glad I didn't. I have a yearly subscription to Game Rewind Plus ($69.99) but when I saw that this was being offered for free as a Season Ticket holder, I quickly had my subscription cancelled and used my code to get the same Game Rewind Plus for a year. That and the free RedZone on your phone, which the team offered last year.

Anyway, just a heads-up if you have this buried in your in-box:

Free access to NFL RedZone for smartphones – Now available*
Get exclusive access to NFL RedZone on your smartphone device at no charge and catch every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons! Click here to view instructions on how to access NFL RedZone through the NFL Mobile app.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...8-b3d2-e011-b8da-005056890002&cm_medium=email

Free access to NFL Game Rewind – Now available*
Re-watch all Seahawks home and away games, and every NFL game, online and on- demand for FREE via NFL Game Rewind! Click here to view instructions on how to access NFL Game Rewind on your computer.
Here is your special unique access code: ........

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...8-b3d2-e011-b8da-005056890002&cm_medium=email

Exclusive access to NFL Fantasy Football for Season Ticket Holders – Now available
Take your fantasy competition to the next level and compete for exclusive Seahawks prizes. Click here to play against fellow Season Ticket Holders.

EA Sports Madden NFL 15 exclusive digital pack – Coming soon
Celebrate Richard Sherman making the cover and receive access to a FREE and exclusive Madden Ultimate Team digital pack to add to the overall EA Sports Madden 15 experience.

Seahawks 12s Suite Sweepstakes – Now available
One Executive Suite, designated as the "12s" suite, will be offered to selected ticket holders for each of the Seahawks regular season and playoff home games. Click here to enter to win your own seat in the Suite for an upcoming game.

http://www.seahawks.com/promotions/2014/12s-seahawks-suite.html

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Mine won't work. It says it has to connect to verizon to test my video. Link to my verizon account it says. Then it just sits there trying to connect and never does.

It says "please wait while we check your account for live video access."

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
Bummer Tech. What about the Game Rewind stuff? I rarely used the Red Zone last year but if it is free, I figure what the heck.

BTW, I have Verizon as well and the sign up went smoothly.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
drdiags":362dmadr said:
Bummer Tech. What about the Game Rewind stuff? I rarely used the Red Zone last year but if it is free, I figure what the heck.

BTW, I have Verizon as well and the sign up went smoothly.
I'll give the rewind a shot here when I dig me laptop out. I am at work now and kinda got my hands tied.

Oh and when are we going to get to see you this season?

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":n2cn35mw said:

Good question. It has been a long time. I haven't gotten a chance to see the new dungeon (basement) hangout at Temples. Definitely wont be the opener. My job is sending me to Pleasanton, CA for some stupid Cloudera training for the week. I should get off the stick and rub elbows with the beautiful people ... ha ha!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
drdiags":nqlc1wd1 said:
Tech Worlds":nqlc1wd1 said:

Good question. It has been a long time. I haven't gotten a chance to see the new dungeon (basement) hangout at Temples. Definitely wont be the opener. My job is sending me to Pleasanton, CA for some stupid Cloudera training for the week. I should get off the stick and rub elbows with the beautiful people ... ha ha!
Well when you do let us know. We'd all love to see ya. It ain't the same without ya.