Upcoming Cuts

Largent80

Reaction score
I was wondering this morning what the Hawks will do with Norwood. Also Coyle, and Irvin.

Just a guess that the PUP Norwood and Irvin, any other thoughts / guesses?

endzorn

Reaction score
I don't think they can place players on PUP now. I think Norwood will go to IR and get a redshirt year. Irvin sounds like he's close. I think a couple rookies with any bumps or bruises are going to end up on IR.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
They can put Irvin onpup but I don't think they want him out for six weeks. My guess is both Irvin and Norwood are on the 53 man roster.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
endzorn":1ir74iu3 said:
I don't think they can place players on PUP now. I think Norwood will go to IR and get a redshirt year. Irvin sounds like he's close. I think a couple rookies with any bumps or bruises are going to end up on IR.
Which ones are gone due to Russell Wilson's selfishness?

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
I think they'll cut Russell Wilson. He's too short.

Serious note, Depending on severity of Norwood's injury, I think he will stay on the roster. If he's out 3-4 weeks, I bet they'll place him on the IR.
And I think they keep Coyle since they cut Pryor. If they kept him then Coyle would be cut.

endzorn

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":30vj8mjc said:
endzorn":30vj8mjc said:
Don't forget insecurities. I was surprised Lynch ended his holdout after Wilson lobbied to trade him. Can't have another star on the team or Lil Russ feels threatened.

sutz

Reaction score
Anybody who was not on PUP for the pre-season cannot be on PUP for the regular season. We go through this every year, it seems.

I think Norwood has real value. Would hate to lose him. Being injured increases his chance of clearing waivers, I guess, but I'm not sure I'd like them to take the chance. It's kind of early to use the IR-designated to return option, and I'm not sure a WR would be worth it anyway.

Tough choices looming.

Cartire

Reaction score
sutz":ewqq70oc said:
Anybody who was not on PUP for the pre-season cannot be on PUP for the regular season. We go through this every year, it seems.

I think Norwood has real value. Would hate to lose him. Being injured increases his chance of clearing waivers, I guess, but I'm not sure I'd like them to take the chance. It's kind of early to use the IR-designated to return option, and I'm not sure a WR would be worth it anyway.

Tough choices looming.

You definitely dont waste teh designated to return option on a rookie WR. You only get one. It will be saved for a MAJOR loss.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
endzorn":9wzf52f3 said:
Tech Worlds":9wzf52f3 said:
endzorn":9wzf52f3 said:
Don't forget insecurities. I was surprised Lynch ended his holdout after Wilson lobbied to trade him. Can't have another star on the team or Lil Russ feels threatened.

This is the first I've heard of this, link?

Rainger

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":23xbjx8n said:
endzorn":23xbjx8n said:
Tech Worlds":23xbjx8n said:
endzorn":23xbjx8n said:

II think he was being funny.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I hear what some of you are saying. However, its Wilsons run first attitude and weak arm strength, lack of vision and inability to carry a team that makes me want us to do whatever it takes to convince Vince Young to come out of retirement.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":2a4aoqh9 said:
endzorn":2a4aoqh9 said:
Tech Worlds":2a4aoqh9 said:
endzorn":2a4aoqh9 said:

He's trolling.