Why we even have a BETTER chance to win it all this year

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We NOW KNOW WE CAN DO IT!!

Confidence is at least double. What was hypothetical became reality last season.
Given the fact that essentially were we are not only the same as last year we are even better at nearly every position and facet of our game.

The hardest challenges we will face will still require stainless steel focus and determination beyond even our own expectations. But we will do it! I have ZERO doubt. I was 95% sure we would win it all last season and at least a 100% this year.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner:

“One championship is special. Two is historic. Three is a dynasty. How cool would it be if, 30 years from now, we’re sitting with our kids and grandkids and telling them about how we did something extraordinary?”

Earl Thomas: “I never want to go back to where I was. Now that I’ve tasted the success and gotten to the highest level, that’s all I want. And I know where it is now. I know where to find it. I know how to get there and everything that it takes. We have the map, and we’ve traveled the route. We have to make it happen.”

Richard Sherman on leadership:

“Guys follow guys who make plays, and who show up on game days and make big plays in big games. We have all those things, so we have tremendous leadership.”

K.J. Wright: “The Super Bowl hangover is very possible, man. ... Some teams get real comfortable with themselves and they are not as hungry as they were the year before. But I believe we won’t fall into that trap.’’

Sherman:

“That’s why we are not going to have a hangover. Because guys were not satisfied at all by the Super Bowl. It wasn’t like, ‘Oh man, lifetime accomplishment.’ That’s for guys to realize later on.”

Pete Carroll:

“We are so fortunate to have this chance to come back after a season like that to see if we can find that kind of discipline and find that kind of ability to focus. It’s challenging, it’s difficult, it hasn’t happened a lot, and we are going to see what happens.’’

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... 31xml.html

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We are the toughest in the toughest place.

We gonna be bad dis season y'all, oh yeah... uh-huh!

WE READY!!!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2yp1bk1z said:
^^^
HFA will be huge.
I see a battle with the saints for it.

[urltargetblank]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MmQ717W7gw&t=8m30s[/urltargetblank]

I hope they throw to Graham alot :stirthepot:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
THE TABS":rc97w45v said:
It all comes down to HFA.

We get it, I LOVE our chances.

Because THE TABS says so! :mrgreen:

There's a whole generation of posters who don't know what that means (but should).

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
My expectations are tempered. I know that the conditions have to be right for the repeat, but it is pretty obvious that the team understands too.

In all honesty the Hawks could go 7-9 and I would still be damn proud of them. This is because I know that if they lose it won't be for lack of effort. As a franchise long fan the team gave me satisfaction that I have never enjoyed, but the truth is that I have loved Seahawks football just the same win or lose.

I know that if any team has a chance to do it, the Hawks do. In 2014 they are the only team with a chance of repeating.