Brock Coyle Makes Team

jhern87

Reaction score
As he should have. This guy is just a football player. Always a spot for a guy like Coyle.

Mick063

Reaction score
A little light for a Mike.

Reminds me of Lofa Tatupu actually.

Gotta nose for the ball, but could get run over at times. Someone like Eddie Lacy or Chris Ivory might stomp on his chest on the way through the hole. Should be able to bring down most backs though. Not enough sand in the bucket for obvious running downs. Much potential for pass coverage and blitzes though.

I think he will be an ace covering kickoffs. It was a no brainer that he would make the team (as well as Schofield over Mayowa).

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
How does the salary work with Heath Farwell being injured? Im thnk there was a good chance he was gonna get cut before getting hurt and I believe his cap hit is over 1 million ...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'm a total homer for the guy so I haven't been able to objectively evaluate him, but I am very happy to hear this. Definitely my rookie this year.

I have watched him smash on my Cats for the last couple of years so it will be nice to be able to cheer for him now.

No surprise to me, but like I said not an objective POV.

-bsd

Rocket

Reaction score
G R I Z Z L I E S !!!!
:)
The second coming of Micheal Ray !!! Only without all the coke and stuff.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Awesome, tough player even at that size, I'll remember the arm that concussed that dude.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Love those Montana boys. WOOT WOOT. Dude plays with heart.

When is Heath due back? I hope he can stay on the team!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
My brother has a major boner for this kid. He told me today that he will take over Wagner's job. I just laughed at him.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The way BWags played in the last pre-season game, that might not be too far fetched in the short term.

- bsd