Game day at Century Link - concert/nfl fantasy

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Does anyone else have tickets for the NFL fantasy taping and concert on Gameday Thursday. I have four confirmed and am wondering if anyone else is going to this? Might have two extra as well if the people we are going to the game with can't get off early and have to come just for the game later in the day.

ehy8eru6.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409531582.901098.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409531582.901098.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 524

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
HawkerBacker":fyfkbkjm said:
Does anyone else have tickets for the NFL fantasy taping and concert on Gameday Thursday. I have four confirmed and am wondering if anyone else is going to this? Might have two extra as well if the people we are going to the game with can't get off early and have to come just for the game later in the day.

ehy8eru6.jpg
Didn't know about it. Sounds awesome

OP
OP
HawkerBacker

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Should be a blast, just wondered if anyone else got theirs and I have two extra since the other couple we're going with can't leave work until later in the day. Anybody's interested and available for the duration on it and wants to attend shoot me a message (tickets are free of course, have to meet us morning of at check in early). Wife and I will be there and representing of course. Gotta be a diehard Seahawks fan and dressed as such!

OP
OP
HawkerBacker

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Last chance on these if someone wants to use the other two. Have to give the other two up tomorrow to open them up for others. If you want to go message or post to me tonight!

u4u3ybez.jpg

ty8eseru.jpg