Earl & Earleene Thomas Bear, their Seahawks Caddy & Skittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowzerbird

Reaction score
EARLandERLEENEandSEAHAWKSCADDYSMALLER zps7a451106

Hey Guys,

Many years ago, I got these bears. Names: Earl Perlman & Earleene. Started calling "Earl" Earl Thomas Perlman and so he's the new Seahawks Safety.

But, now, they are truly SEAHAWKS FANS because of their outfits. So in season!!!

Also, got two of these Seahawks Caddies. Ya all gotta get 'em. $35 at Amazon. Price varies but approx. $35. SOOO worth it. Three "tiers" for ALL yer stuff. Mine IZ stuffed, in the living room. This is the one in the den and not yet stuffed. But wait till the season really gets goin'.
WE BE JAMMIN'

http://www.amazon.com/Fan-Creations...9535716&sr=8-2&keywords=seahawks+remote+caddy

Gonna be a great season and we will win the next SUPER BOWL. Mark my wordzzzz

Ellen

Reaction score
Very cute.
My wife has "Cheerleader Bear" (girl) that she holds while we're on offense. And, "Defense Bear" (boy) that she holds while we're on defense. It seemed to work, last year. They're already in place for this year.

Go Hawks,
BillA

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
bowzerbird":2zig7h8n said:
EARLandERLEENEandSEAHAWKSCADDYSMALLER zps7a451106

Hey Guys,

Many years ago, I got these bears. Names: Earl Perlman & Earleene. Started calling "Earl" Earl Thomas Perlman and so he's the new Seahawks Safety.

But, now, they are truly SEAHAWKS FANS because of their outfits. So in season!!!

Also, got two of these Seahawks Caddies. Ya all gotta get 'em. $35 at Amazon. Price varies but approx. $35. SOOO worth it. Three "tiers" for ALL yer stuff. Mine IZ stuffed, in the living room. This is the one in the den and not yet stuffed. But wait till the season really gets goin'.
WE BE JAMMIN'

http://www.amazon.com/Fan-Creations...9535716&sr=8-2&keywords=seahawks+remote+caddy

Gonna be a great season and we will win the next SUPER BOWL. Mark my wordzzzz

Ellen

Where did you get the pants for the one on the left? Like to replicate what you've done with John.

attachment.php

CANHawk

Reaction score
Just doing my duty to dispel the notion that all Canadians are polite. Some of us are condescending dick heads.

...but c'mon. You can see how I'd think this is something a 9 year old might post, right? I don't even think Earleen is a real name.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I read through Bowzers short posting history, and CANhawk asked a legitimate, though incorrect, question. Bowzer is a nutter. I mean that in the best way possible.

The Radish

Reaction score
Youse guys had best not screw with Ellen, she's a force of nature.

Besides she has the ability to embarrass the crap out of you for sure.

:141847_bnono:

CANHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":2t65zn3j said:
Youse guys had best not screw with Ellen, she's a force of nature.

Besides she has the ability to embarrass the crap out of you for sure.

:141847_bnono:
oh you know me chief. Just taking the piss. No hard feelings intended. ;P

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":24e3ph08 said:
Where did you get the pants for the one on the left? Like to replicate what you've done with John.

Yo Dip sh**t,

Had to delete your graphic. So, you like BLOWUP DOLLS??!!?? :stirthepot: :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: Typical coming from an Appalachian inbreed trailer trash throwback REJECT.

Les, the RAD Radish is right, ya betta watch out:
"Youse guys had best not screw with Ellen, she's a force of nature.
Besides she has the ability to embarrass the crap out of you for sure." And the Rad knows me: great fabYOUlus guy, BTW.

Let me know when I can SLAP YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD AND MAKE YOU WORK RIGHT. You Deliverance folks have below an 80 IQ so maybe you might not understand my vernacular. But ya do understand INBREED & REJECT. Yo Mama Yo Sista!!???!! :pukeface:

One thing Fo Sho, you're NOT a SEAHAWKS FAN. Can't be, the 12th has convolutions, your brain is "flatten fauna" Oh, you must be an "IN THE CLOSET" 49WHINER or bucking bonko bronko payton place fan. Get the metaphor or is it above your BLOWUP DOLL'S head. :sarcasm_on: :0190l: :141847_bnono: :stirthepot:

So many inbreeds like you hide behind their words. They love social media and can "pretend" how tough they are with words. I like it too. But, I'm the one with the REAL balls. And I'm calling a spade a spade. Rather a reject a reject.
Yo, TalontedNoseRider, IF YA WANT A WINNER, PICK YER NOSE. Snotrider. :0190l: :mrgreen: :roll: :roll:

And imagine, all I wanted to do was show two bears in Seahawks regalia. The Earl bear being old and when we watched Earl Thomas play, Earl wanted his name changed. Now, he's Earl THOMAS Perlman. So, he & Earleene have their Seahawks outfits [Walmart, so ya know]. AND they do look WAYYYY COOL!

OH, and BTW, great article in Seattle Times on Earl "the Perl" Thomas about true grit, something that SFB's TalontedNoseRider obviously lacks.
Do me a favor, Nosefart, don't PM me or any of that sh*t.

WE ALL GOTTA GET READY FOR THURSDAY — BIG ASS GAME. DANG, WURZ DA PIZZA and the 12th Man beer [can get it at Walmart]

If graphics like what TalontedNoseRider posted can be viewed for all the world to see, then my rebuttal is fair game in defense of EARL & EARLEENE THOAMS PERLMAN.

And thanks again Les for being my six.

Ellen, Sono una animatrice pazzo, il normale è molto noioso!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Bowzerbird's post is only a 7/10 on the crazy scale without it being written in those cut-out ransom letters.

HawkWow

Reaction score
bowzerbird":kxrh8x4d said:
TalontedNoseRider":kxrh8x4d said:

Yo Dip sh**t,

Had to delete your graphic. So, you like BLOWUP DOLLS??!!?? :stirthepot: :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: Typical coming from an Appalachian inbreed trailer trash throwback REJECT.

Besides she has the ability to embarrass the crap out of you for sure." And the Rad knows me: great fabYOUlus guy, BTW.

Let me know when I can SLAP YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD AND MAKE YOU WORK RIGHT. You Deliverance folks have below an 80 IQ so maybe you might not understand my vernacular. But ya do understand INBREED & REJECT. Yo Mama Yo Sista!!???!! :pukeface:

One thing Fo Sho, you're NOT a SEAHAWKS FAN. Can't be, the 12th has convolutions, your brain is "flatten fauna" Oh, you must be an "IN THE CLOSET" 49WHINER or bucking bonko bronko payton place fan. Get the metaphor or is it above your BLOWUP DOLL'S head. :sarcasm_on: :0190l: :141847_bnono: :stirthepot:

So many inbreeds like you hide behind their words. They love social media and can "pretend" how tough they are with words. I like it too. But, I'm the one with the REAL balls. And I'm calling a spade a spade. Rather a reject a reject.
Yo, TalontedNoseRider, IF YA WANT A WINNER, PICK YER NOSE. Snotrider. :0190l: :mrgreen: :roll: :roll:

And imagine, all I wanted to do was show two bears in Seahawks regalia. The Earl bear being old and when we watched Earl Thomas play, Earl wanted his name changed. Now, he's Earl THOMAS Perlman. So, he & Earleene have their Seahawks outfits [Walmart, so ya know]. AND they do look WAYYYY COOL!

OH, and BTW, great article in Seattle Times on Earl "the Perl" Thomas about true grit, something that SFB's TalontedNoseRider obviously lacks.

WE ALL GOTTA GET READY FOR THURSDAY — BIG ASS GAME. DANG, WURZ DA PIZZA and the 12th Man beer [can get it at Walmart]

If graphics like what TalontedNoseRider posted can be viewed for all the world to see, then my rebuttal is fair game in defense of EARL & EARLEENE THOAMS PERLMAN.

Ellen, Sono una animatrice pazzo, il normale è molto noioso!

Damn! Note to self...NEVER piss off Ellen. Radish is spot on and If my mom ever displayed the fire you do, I never would have stolen / consumed her medications. Same goes for my grandmother. I just didn't know.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Hey, thanks guys, knew I would be appreciated by ya all. BTW, my friend just said don't use the following expression:
I would like to add that TalontedNoseRider IS A PUSS-MILK SHAKE. I love that expression and use to describe vulgarity.
CAN I HEAR AN AMEN — AMEN

Ellen [BTW HawkWow don't take any medication except vitamins, not even asprin] appreciate yaz, Dude

Ellen

HawkWow

Reaction score
bowzerbird":n4caw7k6 said:
Hey, thanks guys, knew I would be appreciated by ya all. BTW, my friend just said don't use the following expression:
I would like to add that TalontedNoseRider IS A PUSS-MILK SHAKE. I love that expression and use to describe vulgarity.
CAN I HEAR AN AMEN — AMEN

Ellen [BTW HawkWow don't take any medication except vitamins, not even asprin] appreciate yaz, Dude

Ellen

You have a great sense of humor, Ellen. Few personality traits are more important than a good sense of humor, imo.

I think it was XTC that asked..."If you can't enjoy yourself...who can you enjoy"?

Good reading you and go Hawks!

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":4tejmaxc said:

Yo Dip sh**t,

Ellen, Sono una animatrice pazzo, il normale è molto noioso![/quote]

Wait, so you're saying I can get the pants at Walmart?

chris98251

Reaction score
I would lock and move this to the shack but it is such a great example of be careful who you piss off because you may end up pissed on I am going to leave it as an example of why we have a Smack Shack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts